Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please take the time to read this first post and vote in the poll if you haven't yet.

Comment

'His name is Jesus': McDonald's painted nativity scene a hit

https://www.wnd.com/2019/12/name-jes...ity-scene-hit/

Comment

Show up with a high ratio of girls. Grease St.Peter, and promise not to cause any trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
          I don't want 72 virgins, I want 144 Milf's!
          i told my wife.. God willing.. i am that guy.. my hk in my arms.. i want to make sure.. that if people need to leave earth.. i want to prevent people like me from ever going tp a new world..and doing great things.. i want to be that bounder who won't let anyone not on the list move to a new world and fvvk it up..

i am not mexican crab.. i do now want to ever pull down..... if i can't make it.. ok.i am good with that.. real good..

prospero ano y falizidad..

Comment

the concept of heaven was invented by old century pimps. think about it... heaven is this beautiful sinless place yet u cant enter unless u die first lol. only a pimp would say some sht like that. maybe thats why followers are called "sheep/flock" blind believers = hoes.
            Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
              Show up with a high ratio of girls. Grease St.Peter, and promise not to cause any trouble.
              No one will get in there without going through Faith in Jesus Christ, believing in their heart that He died and rose again, shedding His blood as a Sacrifice for their sins.

That's what you need to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                the concept of heaven was invented by old century pimps. think about it... heaven is this beautiful sinless place yet u cant enter unless u die first lol. only a pimp would say some sht like that. maybe thats why followers are called "sheep/flock" blind believers = hoes.
                You can't enter unless you place your faith in Christ, believing that He died and rose again, shedding His blood as a Sacrifice for your sins. You really need to do some research before you disrespect God and His plan. We will all stand before Him some day and be judged and He keeps perfect records.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  i told my wife.. God willing.. i am that guy.. my hk in my arms.. i want to make sure.. that if people need to leave earth.. i want to prevent people like me from ever going tp a new world..and doing great things.. i want to be that bounder who won't let anyone not on the list move to a new world and fvvk it up..

i am not mexican crab.. i do now want to ever pull down..... if i can't make it.. ok.i am good with that.. real good..

prospero ano y falizidad..
                  Lu 11:52 "Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge. You did not enter in yourselves, and those who were entering in you hindered."

Comment

Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
                    Lu 11:52 "Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge. You did not enter in yourselves, and those who were entering in you hindered."
                    pride... we got a lot of know it all guys who argue with me.. they can't read hebrew.. i can.. they are lost in their pride....

i am a fool... i know it.. by the grace of GOD.. i am here.. and my children are healthy..

i need my daily bread... manna.. only GOD.. if GOD wills it.. it will happen..

i get so many guys.. who want to discuss GOD.. and they already know GOD is a figment of my mind and a fairy tale.... I think.. i know... they are wrong.. i ask them to tell me in a diff language.. they can't..... my wife yells at me in japanese... i wish I did not know what she is saying...

there is a jew guy.. who became a christian.. jews for jesus.. or whatever they call them...

i am on my way to work.. i got to work for a living... shalom

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                      what band instrument do you play.. skin flute.. i am a believer.. why do you want to open up my crazy ass....

i am sheeple...but i eat wolves.. i kill and eat what I kill.. are you a hunter...

one of my saddest moments was dealing with a know it all ... in mexico...

i fear GOD... you need to realize that this is a good thing.... i was in a jap jail for beating the crap outta a guy... now every month i get a vist from a pretty female cop... lovely... she makes me smile.. more of a mental health professionall...

leave people alone.. if you want to learn how to sword fight... i can help you... leave people to their beliefs... you might meet a guy like me.. and and i am all in... always..

Comment

Working...
                      X