View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 04:43 PM #80
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9392 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 214,130,225.27
Total Points: 214,377,075.20
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanager View Post
Eddie Hearn publicly made a 1 fight offer to Charlo right after Charlo publicly said that he was willing to go to DAZN for a 1 fight deal a couple months ago... Then Eddie publicly said I'll give you a 1 fight deal that's fine with us just give me a call...

He definitely said it BUT it was more like 2 months ago. He responded to Charlo's offer within a few hours!

The bottom line is Charlo is bragging that he's his own promoter so what's the problem. Andrade is under a contract with Matchroom/ DAZN so Charlo knows Andrade can't go over there but if Charlo really is his own promoter then he can easily go to DAZN for a fight otherwise Charlo is blowing smoke and lied about being "his own promoter"
1:40 he said "We'll be speaking to Charlo" not what you said, "just give me a call."

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

He telling you he's his own promoter cuz he's getting his bucks in
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by j.razor; 12-09-2019 at 04:46 PM.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote