No announcement yet.

Do you still support Andy Ruiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
    Yeah your right, hey that sucked how ppl were trying to prop Andy up like he was better than Canelo. No mames he’d have to beat Wilder Fury and Joshua to even come close is what I said
    There's no comparison between the two.
    Canelo is dedicated to his craft and always working on getting better.
    Ruiz is a lazy fat fucc who was just there to collect a pay check.
    Ruiz isn't on Canelo's level.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      No. He got paid to lose. He was happy to get his money and for Hearn to fix the fight so AJ wins.

Nope, not a fan anymore.
      This.

What a shame. The money really got to him.

He could have won, if he actually ****ing tried

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
        Did I stutter? I clearly said mexicans have been stinking up the joint big time.

First it was Mikey fist pumping after every single round like he was actually winning, when Spence was beating the living shyt out of him and completely shut him out.

And now you have this fat lazy ass tub of lard who didn't even bother to train.

Oh and lets not forget clenelo stinking up the joint big time when he was completely shut out by Mayweather despite being the much bigger and younger man.

mexicans looking like pu.ssies lately.
        Two, out of how many? You're an idiot.

Don't start calling people pussies and have Gayweather's bitch ass in the conversation. Gayweather ran like a scared bitch for 12 rounds against Canelo. Just like AJ did against fat Ruiz.

Look like pussies compared to who? The blacks? The same thugs who cry about everything? Those thugs are the first to cry about not getting the fights, then when there's an opportunity for a fight, they make a million excuses as to why they don't want to get it.

Spence's retardeded looking ass would've rather fought short, fat Garcia rather than a real challenge. Pretty easy to not stink up the joint by continually fighting bums.

And Thurman? his dumb ass stunk up the joint by getting his black ass whipped by Pac like he was his slave.

When did Crawford, Gayweather, the Charlas, and any other "top" black fighter take any chance at greatness recently?
        Last edited by Death_Adder; 12-09-2019, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
          Is this idiot still going at it?

Shut the hell up already and face the facts that mexican fighters are looking like a bunch of punk ass pu.ssies lately with no heart.

You worthless nut stain.
          Why is this biitch still swinging off my nutts like George of the jungle??
          Punk did you forget when Ruiz put that african on his ass 4 times in the first fight?? Ruiz whooped that boy's ass so bad he forgot where he was at or what had happened...😆😂
          For that one night Ruiz took that african's heart, soul, belts and his "0"! Lol
          You remember that don't you??
          Answer me you little punk biitch!
          No matter what happened in the rematch the whole world will always remember the night the Fat Mexican made that african AJ his own personal biitch!
          FACTS!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Nope! I'm still a Mikey Garcia fan.
            He lost cause he was easily outclassed, not for lack of commitment.
            Big difference!
            but mikey also didnt even try! same thing you're complaining about for ruiz... unless you call the fist pump at the end of each round, trying? mikey was there to collect a check just like ruiz. dont play the raza like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              Two, out of how many? You're an idiot.

Don't start calling people pussies and have Gayweather's bitch ass in the conversation. Gayweather ran like a scared bitch for 12 rounds against Canelo. Just like AJ did against fat Ruiz.

Look like pussies compared to who? The blacks? The same thugs who cry about everything? Those thugs are the first to cry about not getting the fights, then when there's an opportunity for a fight, they make a million excuses as to why they don't want to get it.

Spence's retardeded looking ass would've rather fought short, fat Garcia rather than a real challenge. Pretty easy to not stink up the joint by continually fighting bums.

And Thurman? his dumb ass stunk up the joint by getting his black ass whipped by Pac like he was his slave.

When did Crawford, Gayweather, the Charlas, and any other "top" black fighter take any chance at greatness recently?
              Hold up, as much as you hate black people you can't change the fact Floyd beat Canelo with ease. Nor can you explain why Canelo jumped to fight 36 yr old Kov but went to the WBC and asked for the Emeritus designation so he wouldn't have to fight Charlo.

I know it makes you even more insecure and angry but Floyd has pretty much used Mexican and Mexican American boxers as paychecks and urinals. No wonder you post so much about him not fighting Margs.

Give Castillo credit for how hard he fought in the 1st fight. The rest just have basically gotten pissed on, which is why you are so pissed off.

Floyd has made like $100 mil beating up your countrymen. Man, that must sting for someone like you that hates blacks and Floyd.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-09-2019, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                but mikey also didnt even try! same thing you're complaining about for ruiz... unless you call the fist pump at the end of each round, trying? mikey was there to collect a check just like ruiz. dont play the raza like that.
                He did try. But there was nothing Mikey could have done to beat Spence that night.
                Spence is just bigger, stronger, and overall a better fighter than Mikey.
                Mikey fucced up by moving up and fighting Spence to begin with. There's weight classes for a reason and Mikey don't belong at welterweight.
                I know you don't agree with me so we can just agree to disagree.
                I don't have a problem with a fighter losing. It's boxing. It happens...
                But when a fighter doesn't prepare himself 100 percent then that's what i have a problem with.
                Two weeks after AJ lost to Ruiz he was back in the gym training for the rematch.
                Ruiz partied for 4 months before finally hitting the gym.
                Does that show commitment on Andy's part?????
                That's the issue i have with Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Hold up, as much as you hate black people you can't change the fact Floyd beat Canelo with ease. Nor can you explain why Canelo jumped to fight 36 yr old Kov but went to the WBC and asked for the Emeritus designation so he wouldn't have to fight Charlo.

I know it makes you even more insecure and angry but Floyd has pretty much uses Mexican based boxers as urinals. Give Castillo credit for how hard he fought in the 1st fight. The rest just have gotten pissed on, which is why you are so pissed off.
                  Gayweather got his black ass handed to him by Castillo and De la Hoya and got punked by Margarito.

He ran from Canelo. A fight today would look like a repeat of the slave days where you have a pale red head whipping on a black guy.

And give me a fucking break about the Charla sisters. The Charlas are trash.

One got his ass whipped already and the other went life and death with an unheralded late replacement. Don't come here trying to make them something they're not after one of them beating on that 154 pound nobody Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    He did try. But there was nothing Mikey could have done to beat Spence that night.
                    Spence is just bigger, stronger, and overall a better fighter than Mikey.
                    Mikey fucced up by moving up and fighting Spence to begin with. There's weight classes for a reason and Mikey don't belong at welterweight.
                    I know you don't agree with me so we can just agree to disagree.
                    I don't have a problem with a fighter losing. It's boxing. It happens...
                    But when a fighter doesn't prepare himself 100 percent then that's what i have a problem with.
                    Two weeks after AJ lost to Ruiz he was back in the gym training for the rematch.
                    Ruiz partied for 4 months before finally hitting the gym.
                    Does that show commitment on Andy's part?????
                    That's the issue i have with Ruiz.
                    not in my eyes.. mikey choose the same game plan ruiz did. mikey wasnt pushing the pace at no point in the fight. mikey fought like he was winning by a wide margin lol. cut the crap out bro. call a spade a spade. i know you a mikey fan so you will never see it this way.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                      not in my eyes.. mikey choose the same game plan ruiz did. mikey wasnt pushing the pace at no point in the fight. mikey fought like he was winning by a wide margin lol. cut the crap out bro. call a spade a spade. i know you a mikey fan so you will never see it this way.
                      Like i said. We can agree to disagree. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X