Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito says "He didnt know" for the Mosley fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dudes... he KNEW. Is there any doubt in anyone's mind at all? He cheated, he knew he was cheating, he knew he was packing plaster hands and he tried to get away with it.

The only thing we don't know is how many other fights he also cheated at.

Comment

any time you see a trainer wrapping what do you see the fighter doing. the fighter is always always watching. and moving his fingers and testing.

the fighter know what is going on. margrito has had his hand wrap a thousand times and if something hard and different he know it.

margrito cheat before and he knw what is in the wrap.

margrito is a cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Thats a poor excuse, The lack of not knowing seem to be the easiest excuse in boxing, We already have Ariza saying Pacquiao doesnt know what he take in!!!
        im tired of everybody saying they dont know. bonds dont know. margrito dont know.

at least arod say he knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          any time you see a trainer wrapping what do you see the fighter doing. the fighter is always always watching. and moving his fingers and testing.

the fighter know what is going on. margrito has had his hand wrap a thousand times and if something hard and different he know it.

margrito cheat before and he knw what is in the wrap.

margrito is a cheater.

My hands have been wrap a hundred times and i alway look at them doing it, I roll my head a couple of times, chat away to people a couple of times but you alway look and move your fingers so that it isnt too tight and uncomfortable, And those plaster were inserted into his hands then wrap around it..of course he knows but he has done is time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
            Dudes... he KNEW. Is there any doubt in anyone's mind at all? He cheated, he knew he was cheating, he knew he was packing plaster hands and he tried to get away with it.

The only thing we don't know is how many other fights he also cheated at.
            Thats why his whole career is discredited because he is a ****ing cheater. If you get caught once then why don't know how many times he has done it! I consider him a bum, hell did you see how feather-fisted he looked in his last 2 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
              Thats why his whole career is discredited because he is a ****ing cheater. If you get caught once then why don't know how many times he has done it! I consider him a bum, hell did you see how feather-fisted he looked in his last 2 fights.
              go watch the antonio diaz fight and you will here that joe tessitore says that diaz has more power than margrito during the fight.

and then margrito is beating up cotto and destroying his face? no way
              Last edited by Gino Ros; 08-28-2010, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X