Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Floyd KO Predictors Changing There Pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant see mosley content to lose the championship rounds like against cotto...or just hopping around getting jabbed by wright...i think he will try to go all out if hes down on points....

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Having watched Mosley vs. Cotto, I'm confident in Mayweather winning a easy U.D, but the size difference sort of shocked me. I still believe Mayweather will have his way with Shane during the clinches. Can't wait.
      Yeah man, that's the thing that surprised me too, was the size difference.

I didn't think it was going to be quite as apparent with the weight/muscle Floyd gained during his time off for the Marquez fight.

Comment

I think you guys who are saying about Shane loosing a KO. I don't think you guys are taking Shane intangibles into account.

Even though I think Floyd will by decision comfortably, I could see him getting screwed by the judges and this fight being scored a draw.

You have Moretti, Byrd as the judges and Golden boy. I don't care what nobody says GBP can not be trusted...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          I think you guys who are saying about Shane loosing a KO. I don't think you guys are taking Shane intangibles into account.

Even though I think Floyd will by decision comfortably, I could see him getting screwed by the judges and this fight being scored a draw.

You have Moretti, Byrd as the judges and Golden boy. I don't care what nobody says GBP can not be trusted...
          golden girl

Comment

Judges wont be needed for this fight.

Comment

I think most of us are well aware. I doubt any one of us truly believe that of all the possible outcomes, Floyd by KO is the most likely to happen (that belongs to Floyd by decision), but it's a real possibility. Not that I think Shane will out cold or seriously hurt, but I can see Richardson throwing the towel.

Floyd to me, looks like not only is he in his prime, but that very short period where he has reached the absolute apex of his prime, physically and mentally.

I didn't believe him when he said he was going to KO Baldomir, Oscar, or even Hatton (which he did), but for some reason I do believe this time he's going to be pressing to make a very strong statement to the world. There seems to be an aura of sincerity this time around
              Last edited by deliveryman; 04-30-2010, 07:01 PM.

Comment

I cant see Floydie KO'ing SSM. But Ive never seen a Floyd opponent look in better shape than him
                Mosley looks ready to GO!
                Floyd looks like he is ready to use his speed and out box Shane for 12 rounds and get the UD.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                  I think most of us are well aware. I doubt any one of us truly believe that of all the possible outcomes, Floyd by KO is the most likely to happen (that belongs to Floyd by decision), but it's a real possibility.

Floyd to me, looks like not only is he in his prime, but that very short period where he has reached the absolute apex of his prime, physically and mentally.

I didn't believe him when he said he was going to KO Baldomir, Oscar, or even Hatton (which he did), but for some reason I do believe this time he's going to be pressing to make a very strong statement to the world.
                  That is all fine and dandy, but neither one of them had the intangibles that Shane had. Neither one of them at all, not even close. Floyd will win is going to be by decision, I can not vision a way he will stop Shane. I don't think some of you guys are well aware of Shane intangibles.

And, I am the opposite of you, I believed him and I thought he could of stopped Hatton, Baldomir, and Oscar. But, he didn't. I don't see how he can stop Shane. And, I still think if Floyd wanted to he could of stopped Baldomir and Oscar. But, Shane is a different guy. Pride is a motha****er, his toughness, heart, chin, determination, will to win, hunger, all that will make him see the final bell. Neither of those 3 fighters could match Shane in that department

Is not all about skills, the intangibles has to be taken into account. Shane feels like he has something to prove. He wants this win more then any other win. He is smart enough to know what it takes to win this fight. He knows what he has to do and he knows what Floyd is going to com with. Floyd is a better fighter period and will win but Shane intangibles would not let him get stop, drop, or shutout...

And, if you want we could bet on it...

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                    I still think there is a decent shot of Floyd stopping Mosley, but I thought Floyd looked "fuller" against Marquez than he did tonight (even before the stare down). While I knew Mosley was always the bigger man, he looked significantly bigger.

Floyd's physique looked more like it did vs Hatton in '07, than the thicker frame against Marquez in '09
                    Wait until tomorrow he will look more fuller, he will look like he looked in camp, you are correct he looks like he did against hatton here.

But mayweather has been strength training as well,and training 40 minutes non stop, hes going to beat the brakes off shanes ass! Shane has a punchers chance though.

Comment

That is all fine and dandy, but neither one of them had the intangibles that Shane had. Neither one of them at all, not even close. Floyd will win is going to be by decision, I can not vision a way he will stop Shane. I don't think some of you guys are well aware of Shane intangibles.

And, I am the opposite of you, I believed him and I thought he could of stopped Hatton, Baldomir, and Oscar. But, he didn't. I don't see how he can stop Shane. And, I still think if Floyd wanted to he could of stopped Baldomir and Oscar. But, Shane is a different guy. Pride is a motha****er, his toughness, heart, chin, determination, will to win, hunger, all that will make him see the final bell. Neither of those 3 fighters could match Shane in that department

Is not all about skills, the intangibles has to be taken into account. Shane feels like he has something to prove. He wants this win more then any other win. He is smart enough to know what it takes to win this fight. He knows what he has to do and he knows what Floyd is going to com with. Floyd is a better fighter period and will win but Shane intangibles would not let him get stop, drop, or shutout...

And, if you want we could bet on it...
                      Sure. See the link in my signature for what I'm offering and the odds.

Comment

Working...
                      X