LOL non-Biased.....

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
      LOL non-Biased.....
      he thinks because he says nonbiased...wait..NON-BIASED!! it makes it so

Comment

Great post.

Comment

Great post. I disagree with one thing though. I don't think Floyd is in Shane's head that much. I think a lot of the things Shane said that seemed defensive, he was probably asked what he thought about it but only his answer is televised. He wouldn't have brought it up otherwise. Yeah, but overall, great post man.

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
            I agree with this guy, you can't compete with a man who only knows how to promote himself and not the sport of boxing. Everyone seems to be convinced that Mayweather is the more confident man when I think and know otherwise. Mayweather hates the fact that he has to face Shane Mosley which is why he doesn't ever have anything positive to say. And of course Mosley looks smaller at welterweight he's significanly older than he was when he faced Oscar in 2000 and he lost alot of speed adding the muscle so that he can move like he use to but make no mistake about it he will be the stronger man in the fight just look at how he man handeled Margarito.
            spot on my dude!!!....to keep the trend going in this thread....GOOD POST!!

Comment

I apologize that your bandwidth isn't large enough to absorb all the info. Somebody has to be below average.

No worries. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
              X