No announcement yet.

Why VADA is more trustworthy than USADA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why VADA is more trustworthy than USADA

VADA automatically notifies the commission when a fighter tests positive for PEDs, that's the reason why Golden Boy stopped using them and went with USADA who have done some shady things. They didn't notify the commission when Morales tested positive, instead they kept taking samples from him until he tested negative. They tested Quillin and Winky but then two days later abandoned the testing at Golden Boy's request and destroyed the samples when they're supposed to keep them for 6 years.

VADA caught Peterson and Berto who works with Conte (there goes the conspiracy theory).

All in all, VADA is a much more trustworthy organization than USADA.

After the quillin and morales controversy I don't trust USADA.

Comment

Truth is, noone apart from VADA or USADA know the inner workings of these organisations, so concluding stuff like this to make a point is pretty stupid.

Comment

Broner and Demarco also signed up for USADA, but they didn't test either them even once. They later gave a BS excuse about not having enough time to educate them first.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
          Truth is, noone apart from VADA or USADA know the inner workings of these organisations, so concluding stuff like this to make a point is pretty stupid.
          Regardless of the inner workings, there are facts we can use to assess whether an organization is trustworthy. I listed those facts, ignoring them would be the stupid thing to do.

Comment

you got your info wrong they waited too long to notify the commsion and GBP when Peterson tested positive which he did on late March they informed Peterson of the positive result on April 13 and to the commission and Khan Camp on May I think a week before the fight

Comment

That Thomas Hauser article really ethered USADA and alot of boxers

I don't trust them, GBP and Al Haymon fighters at all

Comment

I know Pactards hate USADA because of the whole Pacquiao being scared of needles thing but seriously come on now VADA is the organzation the brought down Armstrong VADA was one that was created by Conte as cheap alternative for USADA to fighters who don't make Mayweather money

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  you got your info wrong they waited too long to notify the commsion and GBP when Peterson tested positive which he did on March 19 they informed the commission and Khan Camp on May I think a week before the fight
                  No, Peterson gave samples on March 19th but sample A only came back positive on April 12th. VADA asked team Peterson if they wanted the B sample to get tested which they did. Because of laboratory schedule, the B sample was tested at the end of April and on May 3rd it came back positive and VADA informed the Nevada commission. Do your homework.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    No, Peterson gave samples on March 19th but sample A only came back positive on April 12th. VADA asked team Peterson if they wanted the B sample to get tested which they did. Because of laboratory schedule, the B sample was tested at the end of April and on May 3rd it came back positive and VADA informed the Nevada commission. Do your homework.
                    keep in mind that test was done in press conference and was only reported positive a week before the fight almost 2 months later

Comment

Working...
                    X