No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oquendo is Ready, Willing To Face Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oquendo is Ready, Willing To Face Wladimir Klitschko

Heavyweight veteran Fres Oquendo (35-7, 23 KO's), ranked fifth in the WBA, is hoping to claim a title shot with the unified champion Wladimir Klitschko. The champion is looking to make a voluntary defense of his title on April 6th in Germany, and one potentially opponent previously mentioned in the rumor mill is Cuban Odlanier Solis, who is not among the top 10 contenders in that body. Oquendo is offended that Solis would even be considered.

[Click Here To Read More]

Why is Oquendo offended? What has he done recently to earn a title shot?

Comment

You lost to Oliver Mccall. In 2010.

Sit the **** down, Oquendo.

Comment

You know the state of the Heavyweight division is not that great, we all know this but this reaches the ULTIMATE LOW the day all of these never were's and hasbeens even get print or rankings or shots at the title. Guys like Oquendo, Botha, Golata, fuking pathetic.

Comment

please no...

Comment

LOL

In all honesty I'd rather see Solis get a shot. Even though he has done nothing to earn it since the Vitali fight.

Comment

he has a claim, he was part of one of the greatest heavy-weight battles of all time.

i'll always remember where i was for john ruiz vs. fres oquendo.

Comment

oquendo hasn't beaten anyone in years. he was going to be involved in an eliminator if he got past mccall in 2010. he lost that fight & he also lost a close one to mormeck in france but still wlad would take care of him pretty easily.
                Last edited by joe strong; 01-21-2013, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Is the Heavyweight division really this bad?

Comment

Oquendo?

Comment

Working...
                    X