No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mayweather-Canelo Demand is Growing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mayweather-Canelo Demand is Growing

According to Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya, the public demand is growing for a Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) vs. Saul Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) showdown. De La Hoya says the "hundred million dollar question" is no longer being associated with a potential Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao fight. De La Hoya is now being approached on a regular basis with questions regarding a Mayweather-Canelo match.

[Click Here To Read More]

canelos a little green floyd would make him look silly in the ring. id floyd fight winner of berto-guerero.

Comment

Mayweather outboxes him and gets a wide UD. This is the fight GBP wants next, not Cotto-Canelo. Why risk Canelo losing and Mayweather-Canelo isn't as big?

Comment

floyd isn't even relevant anymore

More people talk about 50 cent and Gamboa than floyd

And after seeing the beatdown Cotto gave floyd, Canelo would destroy him and hes a bum

Comment

Right up Floyd's ally, I mean a fighter whose inexperienced, who has a large following, and a fight most would favor him to win based on the obvious.

Comment

Canelo time has come

Comment

Aren't they saving Canelo for the winner of Broner/DeMarco, or better yet, the winner of Marquez/Viloria?

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                canelos a little green floyd would make him look silly in the ring. id floyd fight winner of berto-guerero.
                Canelo would be a tougher challenge than Guererro or Berto. I wouldnt even be surprised if floyd ducks canelo like he ducks Pacquiao and Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Mayweather outboxes him and gets a wide UD. This is the fight GBP wants next, not Cotto-Canelo. Why risk Canelo losing and Mayweather-Canelo isn't as big?
                  wtf??????????

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    I'm pretty sure that GBP and Team Canelo are confident in beating Cotto. That's the fight that will happen if Cotto can beat Trout. This reminds me of Cotto-Margario all over again. De La Hoya had a dangling carrot in front of the winner of Marg-Cotto and every one knew DLH just waned Cotto, but Cotto blew it. I can see the same happening here. I hope Cotto win though, I want to see Canelo-Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X