No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Pacquiao Hits The Court With NBA Legends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
    the hell is wrong with ya'll cant ya'll just talk about Manny??how in the hell did ya'll manage to mention Floyd?
    and there you have it damn trolls are gonna turn this into yet another **** thread bout Manny and Floyd when it was just about Manny playing basketball with Barkley and Miller...amazing.im out back to the lounge
    Like i said i was just messing around apparently ur butt hurt. I understand u when u say ppl always mention floyd and its annoyin cuz i agree with u on that. This is the ONLY thread that u will see me mention floyd without reason. I only said what i said cuz i find it funny. U need a sense of humor dude its not that serious. Stop ranting and gettin mad cuz i mentioned floyd ina pac thread. Get over it im not a damn troll never have been and never will be. Cry baby

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      I thought Pacquiao was suing NBA Legends for defamation when I read the title
      same here.....(wipes sweat off my forehead)

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
        It looks that you have no achivement at all in life that's why you're so jealous and envious w/ Pacquiao, well I understand that.
        Lmfao... Really??? R u telling me that u needed the arrow to find Manny??

Or r u telling me that 5'6" is tall? Especially compared to 6'7" and 6'6"?

Cry me a river, fag... U must believe that becuz ur Filipino that all of Pac's accomplishments count as ur accomplishments, which is why u dick ride him so hard... Go get a job, stop waiting for that Pacquiao charity check to come in the mail

I wasn't trying to insult him, I was insulting the people that labeled the picture... Congratulations, ur emotionally as sensitive as ur asshole after ur boyfriend leaves

Comment

Originally posted by nv__ View Post
          Like i said i was just messing around apparently ur butt hurt. I understand u when u say ppl always mention floyd and its annoyin cuz i agree with u on that. This is the ONLY thread that u will see me mention floyd without reason. I only said what i said cuz i find it funny. U need a sense of humor dude its not that serious. Stop ranting and gettin mad cuz i mentioned floyd ina pac thread. Get over it im not a damn troll never have been and never will be. Cry baby
          wow a bottle and the word "butthurt"....really?

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
            the hell is wrong with ya'll cant ya'll just talk about Manny??how in the hell did ya'll manage to mention Floyd?
            and there you have it damn trolls are gonna turn this into yet another **** thread bout Manny and Floyd when it was just about Manny playing basketball with Barkley and Miller...amazing.im out back to the lounge
            and yet another butthurt floyd troll

what i said is true, every article you have on pacquiao now there are butthurt floyd fans trolling on it

i speak nothin but the truf

Comment

Miller stamped that Manny has game. Thats funny cause from watching those very small clips on 24/7 when they showed Manny playing it looked like he didn't have any game. I stand corrected cause Miller could play some basketball so I will take his word. Unless there is ever video to refute it.

Comment

Pac and Floyd need to hurry up and fight...this is getting stupid

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  same here.....(wipes sweat off my forehead)
                  Typical Floyd fans attempting to ruin any thread involving Pac. These dudes need to get lives!

Comment

Originally posted by cawadoody View Post
                    Typical Floyd fans attempting to ruin any thread involving Pac. These dudes need to get lives!
                    get off my dizzick and put ya broke ass hoe on it...STFU lil boy!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      get off my dizzick and put ya broke ass hoe on it...STFU lil boy!!
                      Calm down skip!

Comment

Working...
                      X