No announcement yet.

Jones vs. Sonnen set for April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Because there is a GIMUNGUS gap between LHW and HW?
    Not for Jon Jones

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Because there is a GIMUNGUS gap between LHW and HW?
      Not Really. Jones walk around weight is the same as some of the smaller heavyweights fighting weight....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
          ufc has become a complete joke to me im no longer a fan by any means and i know a good amount of people who are in the same boat as me
          I made a thread about it three weeks ago and they took it down. Also Nate and Kaps went in on me like I had no argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
            Why is the LHW champ fighting MW contenders instead of moving up in weight??
            Jones tried to move up but Dana would not let him...look it up....or just keep hating !!

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Probably because he dick tucked a month ago or so when he had no reason not to fight him. So is this how it's going down now? The LHW champion is just gonna keep fighting blown up middleweights?
              Don't you realize fans like you are the reason why Dana can pull a fight like this off ?
              If you weren't such a damn hater nobody would have ever considered Chael a threat to Jones but guys like you stayed beating the war drum now Hendo's out and Sonnen's in...dumb ass !!!

This way you get to eat your words about Jones ducking anybody and after he beats Sonnen you can talk about how Jones sucks and beat up on a MW.

You can't be older than 16.

Comment

its sooo funny how everyone was cheerleading oooo jones is scared of sonnen because he didnt take the fight on 2 week notice... yet when he has time to prepare everyone is crying....

too funny to me

Comment

Because unless its short notice to save a card this fight is ridiculous. It was ridiculous for Jones to turn down Chael in the first place.

Chael is a 1000x easier opponent then Vitor. This isn't Anderson Silva where wrestling is his weakness and chaels one dimensional bum ass has a chance. Hamil, Wlad, Rampage, and Rashad would all stuff Sonnen and destroy him.

Atleast Vitor had a punchers and BJJ chance to win the fight at any moment. Chael can only wrestle which jones eats for breakfest.

And atleast Vitor at one time was relevant at 205. Chael was a bum at 205 getting schooled by babalu. Hes only good at 185 because hes bigger and wrestling happened to be silvas weakness.

UFC is a freakin joke for making this fight. Chael won't even make it out the first round once Jones stuffs him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    Not Really. Jones walk around weight is the same as some of the smaller heavyweights fighting weight....
                    But a walking around weight isn't a fighting weight...

Comment

wtf, Sonnen is ****. I mean I don't know who beats Jones at LHW but this is just a **** fight much like Silva vs Bonner.

I'm still hopefull for GSP vs Silva, or Sliva vs Jones.

Comment

Working...
                      X