Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse should welcome Adrien Broner to the Junior Welterweight division.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Matthysse should welcome Adrien Broner to the Junior Welterweight division.

Broner keeps saying "no one" will fight him. And that he cant get a fight at 140 through his Twitter. I dont think Lucas Matthysse would hesitate to fight Adrien. Stylistically it would be a great match up.

Make it happen, since Adrien "Yen" Broner is supposed to be able to clean out every division from 130-140.

Comment

Down the road it would be a good fight but let Broner prove himself at 135 first.

The fight will draw way more interest and generate more money if Broner cleans out 135 first. People seem anxious for him to skip 135 and go right into the loaded 140 pound division. Some even want him to jump to 147.

Comment

Mathysse would beat the schit out Broner.

Comment

Put up a poll dawg

Comment

Does Matthysse have a twitter account?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Does Matthysse have a twitter account?
              Probably not. He seems like a quiet guy who's about his business. Expect Broner to mention his name (Matthysse) soon. Broner says Guerrero mentions his name cause he's a bigger name but the one always doing that is Broner. Think about the people he's called out, Gamboa (not even in the same division), JMM and whoever else this ****** has mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Probably not. He seems like a quiet guy who's about his business. Expect Broner to mention his name (Matthysse) soon. Broner says Guerrero mentions his name cause he's a bigger name but the one always doing that is Broner. Think about the people he's called out, Gamboa (not even in the same division), JMM and whoever else this ****** has mentioned.
                That's what I get from him, as well. From what I've heard, he is a puppy dog outside of the ring. Not so much on the inside, lol.

Comment

broner would be too small in my opinion................

weight would be the issue for this fight.............

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    That's what I get from him, as well. From what I've heard, he is a puppy dog outside of the ring. Not so much on the inside, lol.
                    Lol funny you just mentioned that cause I was just thinking "Man Lucas looks like a thug. If Broner ever talked shit to him on Twitter and then confronted him like he did Guerrero he would probably get smacked." I guess Im wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X