Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a damn shame Lucas Matthysse is not Mexican, he's a star!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a damn shame Lucas Matthysse is not Mexican, he's a star!

Lucas beat the living **** out of D.Alexander in St.Louis in that BS 10 round fight? Devon thought he wuold "outbox" Lucas and steal an easy win but he was dead wrong.

Lucas at times boxed with him and beat the living **** out of Devons body. Lucas straight right hand to the body is a MISSLE and GAMECHANGER. Devon looked like he wanted to quit. He took a real beating in there. If that fight goes 12 he wouldn't last.

Lucas is a true beast in there, he can take a punch, touch, and he can punch with both hands. He's not some slugger, one punch headhunter. He takes a methodical approach to wear you down. His body punching is top notch.

IMO @ 147 he would give Mayweather his toughest fight. He wouldn't beat him, but he would give Floyd the toughest fight out of ANYONE. That's including Pacquiao.

It's also pretty obvious the trainer of Lucas who also trains Sergio has taught the two to use that straight right (and in sergio's case the left) to the body to take the energy out of them for the later ruonds. Great punch.

Hes a monster...I'm trying to think of his weaknesses

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      Hes a monster...I'm trying to think of his weaknesses
      His style is really unique. A power puncher but he's not a slugger. He completely breaks his opponents with his body punching!

Mayweatheris my idol and favorite ATHLETE (all of sports), and I consider him TOp 5 of ALL-TIME, but at this point in his career Lucas would give him a HELL of a fight.

Comment

So now you have to be Mexican to be a star in boxing?

Lucas is holding his own just fine.The guy is a crafty power house.

Comment

Maybe Mexico could trade a current boxer and some tamales for him.

Comment

you dont have to be but it helps. Look at those bums Canelo and Jr. If they werent Mexican I seriously doubt they would be stars.

Comment

Ehhh, I'm not a huge Mayweather fan, but he would beat Matthysse easy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

we meskinz will adopt him n we will forgive for the beating he put on my boi soto lol

Comment

change his name to Lupe Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    we meskinz will adopt him n we will forgive for the beating he put on my boi soto lol

Comment

Working...
                    X