Collapse
No announcement yet.

is wlad the hardest puncher currently

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My comment was p4p hardest puncher. If overall, then yes wlad is most likely the hardest puncher. Vitali doesn't have the same pop as he did before his retirement. His punches in the corey sanders fight look light years faster than he is currently

Comment

KIMMMMMMBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

lol, it's probably Wlad, but who knows, base power is pretty difficult to measure on its own. In terms of effective power over the course of a fight it's certainly him, if it's pure, Tommy Hearns-style, one-punch-and-you're-KTFO power, then it's a toss-up between him and Vitali for me.

Comment

Wlad punches harder than Vitali. It's Wlad cautious outside style which makes his KO% worse than his older brothers. But he hits harder, he's also more athletic than Vitali. I'd say he is the hardest puncher currently around there (except maybe for some no names who have no talent but a hard punch).

Comment

There are a few guys who could be the hardest punch Segura, Donaire, Wlad, Bute, Frenkal and Juanma.

Comment

he is one of the hardest punchers to ever lace them up

Comment

lulz, Wlad as the heavyweight champion should be the hardest puncher, but he aint.

He has one-punch knockout power, but he isnt known for knocking guys out. He punishes em round for round, an has got a high Ko-ratio, but he developed to a safty-first boxer, this is why hes so succesfull now. Everbody knows why, after the devastating knockout defeats, he was labled as chinny and all, well hes not, but that explains his style.

Vitali on the other hand is known for his granit chin, thats how he fights and thats why he lost the lewis fight.

Comment

Working...
              X