Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEXTER finale [SPOILERS]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome finale. Next season should be interesting. I imagine that when the police start looking inot Rita's death eerything with Dexter won't add up.
    Last edited by {Darko}; 05-09-2010, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DayMan View Post
      DayMan here,

Professional courtesy, that made DayMan lol when he saw it.

I don't see Dexter chopping her up. The logical place to take the series would be the police investigating Rita's death but things not adding up. They'll end up taking a closer look at Dexter and............ who knows.

Posted from Paddy's Pub
      If it was all Dex then maybe you're right. But I see Harry whispering behind his ear....

"Dex, you can't let the Police see this. It will end right here if you do. Have I taught you nothing? All along I told you that family will hold you back. It's time for you to choose your faith Dex. Rita's gone but you don't have to be."

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        Without a doubt I think Quinn disappears, which could then in turn be the end all for Dexter.

Quinn is suspicious of Dexter, and like I said in my post, it wont take much for him to figure out that Trinity picked Rita because of Dexter. The murder does not fit his pattern and it will be blatantly obvious to Quinn that it was done for a reason.
        How the **** do you even know that he calls it in?

Maybe he thinks it through and decides to make Rita's body disappear like the rest of them.

Comment

I liked the ending myself because the family man angle of Dexter was the boring part of the show other than the fact that you knew that his son would grow up to be like him.

Comment

Dexter needs to KTFO Quinn soon, he's become the new Doakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
              I liked the ending myself because the family man angle of Dexter was the boring part of the show other than the fact that you knew that his son would grow up to be like him.
              Nah, his son is a baby, he won't remember ****.

Comment

Great end to the season..........

Comment

thanks for the warning.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X