No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iceta View Post
    I've never had quayle, deer, or pheasant. Is quayle and pheasant any good? And I think Dap means Roy Jones when he refers to deer meet.
    Whoa. Thread got bumped before I started drinkin. We got pheasants in Ohio, so I've had it and it's decent. Dunno **** about quail tho homey. Never had the chance to try it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Whoa. Thread got bumped before I started drinkin. We got pheasants in Ohio, so I've had it and it's decent. Dunno **** about quail tho homey. Never had the chance to try it.
      Mang, whats it like being a BS ATG?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
        Mang, whats it like being a BS ATG?

I think every poster here should pay for round trip travel to have the finest ***** they know (non wife/GF/relative) come here and let me bust that thang out. Let the Mang wang touch the lives of they finest female acquaintances, literally.

Comment

I think every poster here should pay for round trip travel to have the finest ***** they know (non wife/GF/relative) come here and let me bust that thang out. Let the Mang wang touch the lives of they finest female acquaintances, literally.

LOL, you'd like my g/f mang...big booty, big *******, built like Brazilian sex addict...

Comment

LOL, you'd like my g/f mang...big booty, big *******, built like Brazilian sex addict...

Nah, outta respect I couldn't do that to ya Dap. But of course I'm glad to know you ****in a dime. Props homey.

Comment

Nah, outta respect I couldn't do that to ya Dap. But of course I'm glad to know you ****in a dime. Props homey.
              I appreciate that mang...you're good people.

Comment

• Mangla!

what's your favorite liquor bro?

Rum? Vodka? Tequila?

Comment

• Originally posted by NAPO View Post
                  Mangla!

Rum? Vodka? Tequila?
                  Mang likes cognac of the Hennessy variety. ****'s a ****** up..(mangspeak)...

He also likes watching Antonio Margarito make Miguel Cotto his g/f.

Comment

I appreciate that mang...you're good people.

Thanx. Back atcha big dawg.

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
                    Mangla!

Rum? Vodka? Tequila?
                    Wasup Napo? I'm a cognac man homey. Hennessy VSOP FTW. Problem is the **** is expensive as hell, so I can't **** wit it as often as I like. I drink it all, but vodka most frequently. I'm a Grey Goose fiend. And even at that I been spendin too much $ on it. Patron Silver is a ****** best friend, for obvious reasons.

Comment

Thanx. Back atcha big dawg.

Wasup Napo? I'm a cognac man homey. Hennessy VSOP FTW. Problem is the **** is expensive as hell, so I can't **** wit it as often as I like. I drink it all, but vodka most frequently. I'm a Grey Goose fiend. And even at that I been spendin too much $ on it. Patron Silver is a ****** best friend, for obvious reasons.
                      Hennesy is like water to me.

True story bra.

Try some Bacardi 151 or Ron Ca~a.

Comment

Working...
                      X