Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why'd he take that shot at Otis for?

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
      Percy Crawford"I always thought Cotto was draining down too much to make junior welterweight and that was the reason he used to get dropped so much."
      so much = once?

Comment

Well at least he knows floyd is a cherrypicker lol. and yea naz we know if cotto has to go down to 142-143 he will lose the strength advantage and be weight drained.

Comment

Somebody tell Mr. Richardson that the fight is at 145.

Comment

i like naazim he is a great trainer

Comment

Brother Naz is the man......BEST Trainer in the world!!!......Roach KNOWS whats up!!........if Naz can get Clottey he'll have ALL my fav. active fighters under his wing.......Floyd Pac-blocked Shane

Comment

I was picking Cotto to win but now I really think Pacqiuao will brutally knock Cotto out.Cotto's defence is his downfall,he gets hit too much and he might never be in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
                  I was picking Cotto to win but now I really think Pacqiuao will brutally knock Cotto out.Cotto's defence is his downfall,he gets hit too much and he might never be in the game.
                  co-sign.......I STILL got Cotto tho'.......but I think Pac will do a number on him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
                    Percy Crawford |
                    Richardson continued, "See Mayweather is smart. He picks his fights, but he's not picking chumps like Roy Jones used to do. He's not fighting Otis Grant, but he picks fights where his opponent's style fits his style perfectly and I can't blame him for that. It's a smart move!"

.`
                    Even Naz knows Roy was fighting bums while getting all the hype.

Comment

Naz is the greatest.............

Comment

Working...
                      X