Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: Hatton will be competitive first 6 rounds, after that Manny's speed take over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    This is the third time I've been asked this week! What's goin' on?!!

OK... the quote in my sig is an old Japanese (or maybe Chinese) proverb. You can take it literally if you want to, because actually the math does make sense, but basically it means to always push yourself harder, give 110%, or however you wanna see it. I'm sure you get the message.

To save me getting deep (a boxing forum isn't the place for this), here's a couple of links which might explain it to you a little bit:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4050511AAtr2UA

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question...5180315AADLHOK

If they don't explain it clearly enough, do a web search on the proverb and read up.
    Haha. I inferred its meaning easily enough, I was just thinking of it literally. I guess the math makes sense if you stood up first, then fell down, but that's kind of counter-intuitive.

Mind you all this is irrelevant. It's a nice quote.

Comment

It's all good.

Count Pac out, he's been counted out before ; ie Marquez, DLH..

Like I said it's going to be swing rounds in the early rounds, where Pac's speed will take over and frustrate Hatton. Hatton will then revert to brawling which he'll eat more shots than he has too and fall in a late round TKO.

Comment

Paulie is feather fisted beyond belief and I saw a lump on Hatton's face from Paulie's jab.

Pac will catch Hatton with his hooks, jab and left.

Pac is going to TKO Hatton.

Comment

Pacquiao's got this

Hatton might be the bigger and stronger man, and undefeated at 140

but for an elite fighter Ricky Hatton's defense is absolutely atrocious

and I think it comes back to haunt him vs Pacquiao

the speed + clean punches will add up round after round.

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
            Yes that exactly what I'm saying.

Pac's footspeed is nothing special, his hand speed is but his footspeed isn't.

Thats why JMM boxed his ears off in both fights.
            I use to say the same thing when watching PAC on television. But, I've seen the man in person while training and also been to one of his fights live. If there's anything that surprised the **** out of me, outside of his quick hands, was his footspeed. I'm tellin' ya, PAC ain't just a quick-handed fighter, he's overall fast! Trust me, I saw the guy train and I was like 5 feet away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by MASGAGOMEXI View Post
              I use to say the same thing when watching PAC on television. But, I've seen the man in person while training and also been to one of his fights live. If there's anything that surprised the **** out of me, outside of his quick hands, was his footspeed. I'm tellin' ya, PAC ain't just a quick-handed fighter, he's overall fast! Trust me, I saw the guy train and I was like 5 feet away from him.
              I belive you bro

Comment

I can just those straight left leads that pac lands over and over again into hattons white face...by 4th round his face is gona look like a tomato since his face turns red quick..hatton can hud all he wants but before he can do that he nneeds to come in and he gets tag all day baby..

Comment

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
                  Not at all. Freddie even said Hatton is very durable. That he may try to box in the early rounds, but once Ricky gets hit he'll resort back to brawling Pacman...
                  not with Mayweather in the corner.. Floyd hates ROach and will create the ultimate plan. Hatton wants to be P4P too bad!

WAR HATTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I agree with Roach.. just like the Mayweather fight..

Hatton was competitive.. till he got bump a ring post and KO'd himself..

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      He's still much slower than Pac. Even PBF is slower than Pac.
                      stop right there. as much as i love the pacman, Floyd has faster hand speed, but pac has the faster foot work.

Comment

Working...
                      X