Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is obama going to get votes from blacks just because he's black?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I **** you not - A monkey could of ran this country with a dart and a map better than this **** stick Bush. Did you know that 70% of American recessions happened when a republican was(is) president.

Don't be a cum stain, vote Obama.

Comment

Minorities usually vote democrat. If it were hillary they'd still vote democrat. Very few minorities vote republican and I don't know why because the republican party has always been there for minorities with the civil rights movement and illegal immigration and affirmative action and all of that

Comment

They like Osamabama because he use to be a rapper. It's a sad day when a rapper is running for president.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Want to bet all your points on that?
          lets goo....

all my points vs all your points?/ what you think??

hopefully im wrong.. i wouldnt mind loosing my points if he wins.. but the us isnt ready....

let me know. .pm me..

Comment

Of course Obama will get some black votes that way. McCain will also get votes from whites that normally might vote for a Democrat, but can't find it in their racist little heart to vote for a black man. It goes both ways... I say shut the **** up about it, and enjoy the ride cause this has been one crazy ****ing election!

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
              The wonderful thing about this country is that the people have control. i've hit on this point in other threads, but I can't stress it enough. We have the basic right to vote for whomever, for what ever reason. It could be the color of the candidates nose hair if you want. Making a fuss or even taking the time to dedicate a thread frowning upon a certain ethnicity's choice to support one candidate or another is a huge cry against democracy. After all, do you realize how many women voted for both J. F. Kenedy and B. Clinton just because they thought they were attractive? And the two will both go down as nothing less than great presidents. Go figure.

I 95% agree (Bill Clinton was not a great president).
              You have the right to completely ignore the issues and vote based on skin color. Just like anyone else has the right to ***** about a person voting based on skin color. The circle of ignorance.

Comment

Yes. Just in the same way people voted for Hillary because she is a woman, and the exact same way people are voting for McCain because he is white.

Comment

Working...
                X