No announcement yet.

JMM knows he will likely lose in the 5th fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    sure you do ..you just did'nt know what happened in those fights right?....lol

4-0

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
      4-0

thats not what the record book shows and thats all thats gonna matter lol..

I got it 2-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan12 View Post
        thats not what the record book shows and thats all thats gonna matter lol..

I got it 2-2
        Pacquiao never beat Márquez clearly, but Márquez definitely beat Pacquiao. That is what everybody will remember, despite the different opinions and record books.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
          Pacquiao never beat Márquez clearly, but Márquez definitely beat Pacquiao. That is what everybody will remember, despite the different opinions and record books.
          To the hardcore boxing fans true but I promise you at the end of the day it won't matter man. None of the fights have been super clear and many people can argue this for days and days. The thing that makes this fight different is it ended in a KO and it really don't get any clearer.

If you look at every fight(prior to the 4th) and really do it with out bias you can make a case for both fighters... It comes down to opinions at the end of the day which is fine,
          Now whats very clear is JMM has made PAC look like **** and that's what really stands out!!! more so in the 3rd fight.

Like I said I am a fan of both but my whole point is you can put these guys against each other a million times and its never gonna be super clear like a lot are trying to make it. The 4th fight was clear yes it ended in a KO but it was still a interesting fight and had people on the edge of their seat.

Anyway Ill agree to disagree cheers

Comment

• Everyone will remember Floyd clearly beating Marquez. History will never let us forget that Marquez knocked Pac unconscious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Everyone will remember Floyd clearly beating Marquez. History will never let us forget that Marquez knocked Pac unconscious.
              Not everyone, lots of people know Márquez wasn´t at his weight class and got cheated, Márquez made sure everyone in México knew that. Floyd beating Márquez gets even less credit than Canelo beating Josesito, just because of the cheating alone.

And lets be honest, not a chance in the universe Floyd would ever get in the ring if Márquez was a genuine welter, aka a guy that cuts weight to make that weight.
              Last edited by Phantomas; 12-31-2012, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• i think so but the same thing was said in the 3rd and 4th fight. the 5th encounter, i think pacquiao would still be favored to win but by just a slight margin, not a land slide favorite

Comment

• And this **** thread was able to get to 13 pages. SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan12 View Post
                    Thats bull I mean come on. He gave rematches... he could have easily avoided and 20 years from now the average boxing fan wouldn't know the history behind these 2 and looked good on paper.
                    This theory could work for marquez as well! It could go down as a rubber match rivalry with an absolute win by k.o for marquez. On paper 20 yrs from now marquez above pacquiao. Or does it not work that way? Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                      He is get and did win in spectacular fashion, but it seems he even knows that if there is a 5th fight, he had a lot to lose. He can make a lot of money but likely will get TKO'd. Manny solved JMM finally, and was on his way to winning until a lucky punch that would knock anyone out.
                      The cheap no frills Spam that stays on the shelf forever...Lucky Punch landed a couple times before Pac got face planted. I wish I had that kind of luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X