Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever GROWLED like an animal during a orgasm?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Have you ever GROWLED like an animal during a orgasm?

I did this morning during intercourse with my wife. No woman has ever made me GROWL before. I never thought I would be a man that would GROWL after a orgasm. I feel very manly now that I GROWLED. I'm so happy that I married a woman that could make me GROWL. From now on I'm going to GROWL during sex. Do you think GROWLING IS WEIRD?

I've never had a finger put up my bum, so no.

Comment

Last night like a bear... true story...and then I went into hibernation.

Comment

......while she yawned like a lion.

Comment

Women love that shyt!!!! used to do it all the time, it makes them feel like their pu$$y is special.

Comment

I've grunted like a truffling pig, never growled.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
              I've grunted like a truffling pig, never growled.
              Now thats sexy and girls like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                I did this morning during intercourse with my wife. No woman has ever made me GROWL before. I never thought I would be a man that would GROWL after a orgasm. I feel very manly now that I GROWLED. I'm so happy that I married a woman that could make me GROWL. From now on I'm going to GROWL during sex. Do you think GROWLING IS WEIRD?
                no joke...im a pretty burly dude and I tend to like them short or tall but petite....so I tend to get a bit "rough" during coitus...there is a lot of smacking throwing pulling and pushing...and the growl at the end is just mandatory....that's how I roll every time.....dont' try to do it....it just happens.... true story...

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  no joke...im a pretty burly dude and I tend to like them short or tall but petite....so I tend to get a bit "rough" during coitus...there is a lot of smacking throwing pulling and pushing...and the growl at the end is just mandatory....that's how I roll every time.....dont' try to do it....it just happens.... true story...
                  Green k sent for speaking the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                    Tell the truth Trigg: You were growling over her feet :hahahaha9:

Poet

Comment

Working...
                    X