Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's so much easier to not have friends of other ethnicities/races/religions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so much easier to not have friends of other ethnicities/races/religions

You never know what they're saying behind your back. I used to have a couple of friends who are of a different ethnic background to me, but we moved on, and since then, I never made any new ones. I see a lot of racism coming from people who I know for a FACT have friends of other races, for example - blacks being racist towards white, yet they have white friends & vice versa (and a load of other combinations). I don't want to be in the position where I feel close to someone of another ethnic background, only for them to be talking bull**** about my ethnic group behind my back. Paranoia, and all. I don't need it. It's a shame, but that's the world we live in. I see some really vicious comments all over the internet, and it just makes you wonder... I bet the people making those comments have friends who are white/black/asian etc etc... yet they're being racist towards white/black/asian etc etc...

I don't even remotely feel that way. With friends or girls, and it's always been that way.

Comment

1/ Classic Leah Jaye pic. She is gorgeous.

2/ I have a range of ethnicities amongst my friends. Never been an issue.

I assume you are white and want only white friends?

Comment

I actually vastly prefer the company of foreign friends. It's never tedious or asinine. Variety ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
          I don't even remotely feel that way. With friends or girls, and it's always been that way.
          I do really want to have friends of other ethnicities, I just feel it's always eggshells WHENEVER race comes up, and then there's the wondering whether they're talking **** about your race behind your back. For example, I genuinely feel that Zimmerman was attacked by Martin after following him because he felt Martin was acting suspiciously (stopping in the rain and staring at a house). I don't feel that Zimmerman murdered Martin. Now, if I had black friends and we got into an argument about this, I'm not the type to hide the way I feel - I literally can't do it. I would then be viewed as a racist by them, and it could get very ugly. So **** it, it's just easier this way.

This isn't a thread about the Zimmerman/Martin case, I'm just using that as an example.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
            1/ Classic Leah Jaye pic. She is gorgeous.

2/ I have a range of ethnicities amongst my friends. Never been an issue.

I assume you are white and want only white friends?
            I'll point you towards this post of mine...

Originally posted by War For 94 View Post
            I do really want to have friends of other ethnicities, I just feel it's always eggshells WHENEVER race comes up, and then there's the wondering whether they're talking **** about your race behind your back. For example, I genuinely feel that Zimmerman was attacked by Martin after following him because he felt Martin was acting suspiciously (stopping in the rain and staring at a house). I don't feel that Zimmerman murdered Martin. Now, if I had black friends and we got into an argument about this, I'm not the type to hide the way I feel - I literally can't do it. I would then be viewed as a racist by them, and it could get very ugly. So **** it, it's just easier this way.

This isn't a thread about the Zimmerman/Martin case, I'm just using that as an example.

Comment

Your situation is different from mine then. With my friends, I can pretty much say whatever I want to about whatever ethnic group, religion, etc. and they can do the same thing to me. It doesn't really matter to us and I don't really feel allegiance to my race/ethnicity either. And I don't have a religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
                Your situation is different from mine then. With my friends, I can pretty much say whatever I want to about whatever ethnic group, religion, etc. and they can do the same thing to me. It doesn't really matter to us and I don't really feel allegiance to my race/ethnicity either. And I don't have a religion.
                It's different for some. We all have different upbringings/different experiences, that shape who we are/the way we think.

Are you white?

Comment

Who cares what race/ethnicity anybody is?

While you chillin, your activities oughta be cool wit all involved, otherwise, why the fuck y'all chillin together anyway? They into some fruit booty shit? Don't chill wit em, get some new homies.

And religion? Ppl wanna believe in the tooth fairy n all that, it's their own goddamn business. So long as they don't try pushin that garbage on you, it's gravy. Keep chillin.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                    Who cares what race/ethnicity anybody is?
                    You didn't read the original post. You fail.

Comment

Working...
                    X