Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Will Ali trash talk the way he did if he was in today's era? I dont think so

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes that was his personality

Comment

He would talk more trash...especially if it was 60s Ali...60s Ali was the baddest mofo on the planet...you could've dropped him into the worst warzone on earth and he would've been crowned their king in a week or so.

We have Chuck Norris jokes because 60s Ali allowed it.

Comment

Originally posted by xurius View Post
        I honestly don't think that if Ali was in today's HW Division he will say and do the things he did.

His era was a time period that basically pushed him into saying the things he did, plus no one did it before him so it was a unique experience. I just cant imagine someone like Muhammad Ali calling the Klithsckos ukraine fake german nazi devils or something. Or making rhymes about David Haye's sexuality.
        I think he will talk some badass ****. It's in his DNA and part of his strategy to try get into someone's head. Look how Ali ****ed up Foreman's mind before and during the fight. It's part of his MO.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          He will trash talk still but leave issues like race and religion out. Be funnier then Floyd.

You don't know Ali too well then if you think he leaves race out of it. Why do you think Frazier hated him until the day of his death?
          Why would he leave issues like race and Religon out? Those are the same issues he preached about & stood by during the civil rights era when it was taboo to do so, especially for a black man. Ali was no doubt racists, he was brainwashed controlled & conditioned by the the Dishonorable Elijah Muhammad & Nation of Islam.....the black equivalent to the KKK.....

Ali would probably be even Larger in this day and age because his views were very extreme and controversial. His outspoken behavior & attitude would thrive in this day & age of social media & youtube.

Floyd doesnt even do much but show off his money and brag about he's the best ever and it has everyones panties in a bunch, imagine how Ali would make all of these people feel?

He would probably call Pacquiao a "vietkong" & the pac tards would go crazy & call him "Fascist Gay"....
          Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 03-16-2012, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X