Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins These Legendary 140 Pound Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of all the match ups at 140 I was most interested in Floyd vs Kostya. I always saw it as a 12 round wipe out for MAyweather. Tszyu was good but speed and aggressiveness gives him trouble and Floyd was most ferocious around that weight. I only have the Gatti fight to go off of but it wasnt a bad measuring stick. If we could only go back and get this fight made.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      Floyd loss to PAC...KT and Mosley...............he ducked his way out of the matches.........learning his opposition was legit..............down to 3..........hmmmmm what version of tzsyu are we talking about DLT?
      prime......

Comment

Honestly at 140 give me

Mosley then Floyd then pac then Tszyu... Mosley would KO all in his prime...

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          prime......
          which fight?..............be more specific........

Comment

which fight?..............be more specific........
            I just wasnt specific with Tsyzu because his whole career was there unlike the others but I guess that means I may have shouldve been more specific with him because of that.......lol

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
              Tszyu vs Floyd
              Tszyu vs Pac
              Tszyu vs Mosley
              Floyd vs Pac
              Floyd vs Mosley
              Pac vs Mosley
              somebody is underrating kostya a little too much.

Comment

I just wasnt specific with Tsyzu because his whole career was there unlike the others but I guess that means I may have shouldve been more specific with him because of that.......lol
                hurtado?......

Comment

I got shane lossing to both KT and PAC..................Pac and Kt is 50 - 50................im leaning towards KT landing a right hand around round 11........ending the war...........

Comment

hurtado?......
                    Hurtado, Chavez, Zab. I love his perfomance in the 2nd Mitchell fight even though he was at the end. I had to feel bad for Mitchell after him wanting that fight so bad. You could tell that he just knew he was going to dominate Tszyu but Kostya ran through him. He was devastaing in that fight

Comment

havent seen you in a long time on here. What you been up to? Your girl keepin you on lock.......lol
                      pretty much..but its worth it!!..lol

Comment

Working...
                      X