No announcement yet.

hectari was right... (read)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hectari was right... (read)

Women are, for the most part, narcissistic and are only loyal as long as they can benefit from you -- emotionally, financially, spiritually, sexually, intellectually, or she likes your personality. The instant she gets bored with you or can't benefit from you it's a wrap son.

Also, women play up their cuteness/femininity to get what they want from men, favors, etc.

hectari is this manipulation? I understand. Women gotta do what they gotta do. I can't hate their hustle.

There is this girl I work with. She is fucking hot. A ten in my eyes. Cute face, slim waist, and ass for days. I ignored this girl for the most part because I got the vibe that she is narcissistic and stuck up (and to a degree I am right.)

One day she came up to me from behind me and tapped my shoulder. When I turned around she did the cutest shit ever -- she put her body in a straight line and jumped up ever so slightly, presenting herself like a present. To make matters worse, she has a cute ass voice. The way she talks makes me so weak.

"Can I borrow your printer please?"

I lose my senses and feel like I would say yes to anything at that moment.

She asked me for favors several more times after that.

In my workplace, I am in the presence of hundreds of women who wear yoga pants. It leaves nothing to the imagination. In a sea of asses, this girl's ass stands out like a diamond. Her ass is legendary. The middle part of her ass when she is facing forward is the most pronounced -- the curve in between the waist and thighs. Every time I see it I lose my shit. Her thighs are ridiculous. She's just got so much ass. It never ends. She's even got curves when she stands sideways.

I know she's just a girl. I'm not even trying to holler at her. Truthfully, I am just trying to interact with her on a coworker-to-coworker basis.

But why is it so hard for me to deal with her as a human being?

I freeze and get super nervous when I am around her.

Her sexuality is so in-your-face. Her feminine presence is intoxicating. Do you understand?

I can't stop thinking about her.

When I lay down at night and close my eyes, all I see is her.

I dream about her.

My brain is telling me no but my heart and body keeps telling me yes.

This girl is so beautiful. Do you understand? No matter how hard I try, I can't get rid of these strong feelings I have for her.

On top of all of that, I am her type.

Even if she tried, she couldn't hide that ass. The only way she could hide that monster is if she tied a sweater around her waist.

What should I do? How can I stop obsessing over this chick?
    Last edited by punchr; 01-22-2017, 03:22 AM.

Gebon, Sadio Mane, BostonGuy, i_am_a_champ, Split Decision, engleby, Mr Ehrmantraut, Dip_Slide, Panopticon, siablo14, Coyotefury, RetroSpeed05, DannyS, *OG Wenger*, AllBoxingAD, bekereka, HughJass

Comment

Owen Cook is living proof that an ordinary guy can have incredible success with women. The skills and strategies he teaches are the real deal.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9#post17370289

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Owen Cook is living proof that an ordinary guy can have incredible success with women. The skills and strategies he teaches are the real deal.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9#post17370289
        Weed helps me get out of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

Women are, for the most part, narcissistic and are only loyal as long as they can benefit from you -- emotionally, financially, spiritually, sexually, intellectually, or she likes your personality. The instant she gets bored with you or can't benefit from you it's a wrap son.

Also, women play up their cuteness/femininity to get what they want from men, favors, etc.

hectari is this manipulation? I understand. Women gotta do what they gotta do. I can't hate their hustle.

There is this girl I work with. She is fucking hot. A ten in my eyes. Cute face, slim waist, and ass for days. I ignored this girl for the most part because I got the vibe that she is narcissistic and stuck up (and to a degree I am right.)

One day she came up to me from behind me and tapped my shoulder. When I turned around she did the cutest shit ever -- she put her body in a straight line and jumped up ever so slightly, presenting herself like a present. To make matters worse, she has a cute ass voice. The way she talks makes me so weak.

In my workplace, I am in the presences of hundreds of women who wear yoga pants. It leaves nothing to the imagination. In a sea of asses, this girl's ass stands out like a diamond. Her ass is legendary. The middle part of her ass when she is facing forward is the most pronounced -- the curve in between the waist and thighs. Every time I see it I lose my shit. Her thighs are ridiculous. She's just got so much ass. It never ends. She's even got curves when she stands sideways.

I know she's just a girl. I'm not even trying to holler at her. Truthfully, I am just trying to interact with her on a coworker-to-coworker basis.

Her sexuality is so in-your-face. Her feminine presence is intoxicating. Do you understand?

I dream about her.

This girl is so beautiful. Do you understand? No matter how hard I try, I can't get rid of these strong feelings I have for her.

Even if she tried, she couldn't hide that ass. The only way she could hide that monster is if she tied a sweater around her waist.

Rape her

Shout 'hard work ,dedication' whilst at it.

Comment

In my workplace, I am in the presences of hundreds of women who wear yoga pants. It leaves nothing to the imagination. In a sea of asses, this girl's ass stands out like a diamond. Her ass is legendary. The middle part of her ass when she is facing forward is the most pronounced -- the curve in between the waist and thighs. Every time I see it I lose my shit. Her thighs are ridiculous. She's just got so much ass. It never ends. She's even got curves when she stands sideways.

I dream about her.

The bold: You already are dealing with her as a human being. You are just repressing your human nature because of societal conditioning, hence why you are confused.

On second note. Her @ss is ok, not anything special.

Comment

Siablo probably gave the thread a one star down because the title Hectari being Right offended him that or another pro black like Dunn lol

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                The bold: You already are dealing with her as a human being. You are just repressing your human nature because of societal conditioning, hence why you are confused.

On second note. Her @ss is ok, not anything special.
                lol that's not her ass dude...

Comment

I know a chick just like the one you mentioned.

She has so much ass, she couldn't hide it if she tried

Comment

Weed helps me get out of my head.
                    Weed isn't gonna help you with girls. Being stoned isn't gonna enhance your social skills

Comment

Working...
                    X