Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you shocked Floyd asked for a bigger split?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    To add to this.

Isnt it safe to say that Pac was a pretty huge star at the time of this Clottey PPV? He was a big star because he had big PPVS in the past Oscar, Hatton and Cotto so to bring up a fight Pac had post Cotto, Hatton and Oscar and to compare it to a fight Floyd had before he fought Oscar is pretty flawed.

gotcha! you floyd fans do the same thing. comparing pac-jmm2 to floyd-jmm ppvs. pac-jmm2 was pre-oscar but it's the ppv record holder in the lower weights.

you just owned yourself

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      Floyd's last PPV without a 24/7 = 350K
      Pac's last PPV without a 24/7 = 700K
      This is a stupid post. You are a much better poster than this.

Let's compare a prime Pac when he's in the prime of his career and the most popular boxer in boxing to a young Mayweather trying to make a name for himself in boxing. Stupid to compare PPVs, when Floyd was still trying to be a star and Manny is already a star.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post

gotcha! you floyd fans do the same thing. comparing pac-jmm2 to floyd-jmm ppvs. pac-jmm2 was pre-oscar but it's the ppv record holder in the lower weights.

you just owned yourself
        Manny never sold **** without Mexicans in the lower weight classes. Post his numbers before he became a star without him fighting Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          Floyd's last PPV without a 24/7 = 350K
          Pac's last PPV without a 24/7 = 700K
          Please die.

Comment

I'm a diehard Floyd fan but if the negotiation fails again due to purse split I will start to believe that he's scared of Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
              I'm a diehard Floyd fan but if the negotiation fails again due to purse split I will start to believe that he's scared of Pacquiao.
              Yes hes scared ****less because he wants a bigger split.

How dare he ask for more cash considering his last PPV DOUBLED Pacs.

Comment

Not at all..I think it should be 50/50 just for the sake of the fight to happen..But let's be real here, Floyd clearly deserved the bigger split..

Comment

Floyd started 24/7 so pac can thank floyd for making him money...all you gotta do is go by common opponents and floyd destroys manny...floyd should ask for 60/40 but hopefully only 55/45

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
                    Manny never sold **** without Mexicans in the lower weight classes. Post his numbers before he became a star without him fighting Mexicans.
                    oh, just like floyd never sold **** w/o an oscar/hatton/mexican jmm? mosley is comparable to cotto.

and manny was in the lower weights back then, repeat, lower weights. in the history of boxing these weights never sold the same amount of ppvs as the higher weights. but he and jmm hold the ppv record 400k at SFW and below.

Comment

I'm not surprised he asked for it, whether or not he deserves it, that's not really for me to decide. I don't have to give him a dime after all.

Comment

Working...
                      X