No announcement yet.

Mike Brown vs Leonard Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Brown vs Leonard Garcia

What do you guys think of this match up? I saw both here in Hollywood Florida when Brown beat Uraih Faber for the title and Garcia pummled Lil Evil in the first round.

I see Brown as the bigger stronger guy but Garcia is a hard hitter and could end the fight standing. I don't know Garcia's ground game very well.

What do you guys think?

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
    What do you guys think of this match up? I saw both here in Hollywood Florida when Brown beat Uraih Faber for the title and Garcia pummled Lil Evil in the first round.

I see Brown as the bigger stronger guy but Garcia is a hard hitter and could end the fight standing. I don't know Garcia's ground game very well.

What do you guys think?
    Mike Brown looks like the bigger guy but there skills are similar, both Brown and garcia have won most fights with submissions but I give the edge to Garcia. i think Greg Jacksons team is better then American Top Team and Brown doesnt have knockout power for someone his size, he really caught Faber with a lucky shot and he was getting whipped before that.

Garcia has the subs to beat Brown cuz all four of Browns losses were by subs while 9 of garcias 12 wins were by subs. Also Garcias losses have been decisions, not stops or subs.

In all I think both are gonna get starched by Faber tho

Comment

Brown will retain his title

Comment

Man, Brown ****ed that boy up.

Comment

Brown really showed me something, Leonard has heart, bloodied up but still fightin, but props to Mike, I really want to see a rematch between him and Faber.

But I would like to say this card was terrible. Aldo did his thing but the ko was wack, Hick vs Razor Rob I was looking foward too and it ended up being one of the worst fights i've seen. Thankfully the man delivered.

American Top Team vs Jacksons Subs is a good rivalry

Comment

Mike Brown will beat Faber again in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by StillUnknown View Post
              Mike Brown will beat Faber again in the rematch
              I'll gladly bet wit you when the fight is announced

Comment

damn garcia went out swinging but damn u could just see he was a nervous wreck and brown was all calm and business like.....hope garcia can rebound from this and im looking forward to brown-faber 2........im thinking faber is gonna wanna take it to the ground and take his chances there....i cant believe he caught my boy garcia like that.....major props to brown......

Comment

Brown fucking destroyed Garcia!!

Comment

Fights are here

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=190

Comment

Working...
                    X