No announcement yet.

Listen your personal most exciting and amazing moments in boxings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    I agree on that part about FMJ Vs Shane, there was no way I could be convinced that Floyd was gonna make it through that round.
    same here. the way he grabbed his arm and held on like a little kid was crazy. then when his legs buckled. wow!!

Comment

Live on the scene for Cotto/Margarito II

The entire night. They say that it was the biggest attendance ever at the Garden, like 20K

But it felt like 30-40K people all over the place, inside and outside. It was crazy, it was loud and it was pretty amazing all around. Last time I felt a stadium shake like that when it was loud was at a Broncos vs. Eagles game in Denver (T.O's last game as an Eagle)

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post

The entire night. They say that it was the biggest attendance ever at the Garden, like 20K

But it felt like 30-40K people all over the place, inside and outside. It was crazy, it was loud and it was pretty amazing all around. Last time I felt a stadium shake like that when it was loud was at a Broncos vs. Eagles game in Denver (T.O's last game as an Eagle)
        my video from the evening...

any idea where you were in all that?

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post

that sounds damn exciting. i was at trinidad/hopkins and when tito went down it was just the opposite. I swear you could hear a rat piss on cotton it was so quiet.

Comment

Bit of Eurobum Brit bias here but fuck it...

Froch Taylor 12th round...
            (go to 47.00)

Final seconds I was going mental!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Bit of Eurobum Brit bias here but fuck it...

Froch Taylor 12th round...
              (go to 47.00)

Final seconds I was going mental!
              wonderful selection. i was away from home and forced to follow the fight via radio commentary that night. but it was no less thrilling (perhaps even moreso).

Comment

I don't think I'll ever get, "He's not getting up, Jim!" out of my head. The feeling I get when I hear that again, or even think about it, is only matched by hearing "AGUEROOOOOOOOOO!"

The worst emotion one could possibly feel as a sporting fan.

Of course there are many great moments, too, but unfortunately it's the bad ones that stick out in my mind more than any others.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
                  I don't think I'll ever get, "He's not getting up, Jim!" out of my head. The feeling I get when I hear that again, or even think about it, is only matched by hearing "AGUEROOOOOOOOOO!"

The worst emotion one could possibly feel as a sporting fan.

Of course there are many great moments, too, but unfortunately it's the bad ones that stick out in my mind more than any others.
                  if i was a diehard Pacquiao fan, i'd feel blessed and philosophical about that. that was a deep low, but there have been many more great peaks before it (and i wouldn't rule out Pacquiao having one more in him).

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    Mayweather Vs Ortiz - I seen the sucker punch coming from a mile away

Ortiz Vs Berto - the look on Bertos face after the 1st knockdown was awesome, dude knew he was about to lose

Tyson Vs Holy - Holyfield put on a masterful boxing performance

Jones Vs Tarver - When Jones got ko'd

Pac Vs Marquez - The sound of Hbo's commentary when Pac hit the ground in the 4th fight was just wow.
                    Hell yea I was about to say the same thing! When Floyd did that to Ortiz, I was SHOCKED that he dropped him, because I aint know Floyd had that raw killer instincts! But when the ref counted to 7, I was like WOWWW! That got everyone excited, then the replay showed the ref looking away, then Floyd haters decided they would jump on the bandwagon of people who were mad that they thought the ref didnt say fight! I absoutely loved the ending, and the crowd went CRAAAAAZYYYY!!!! Best Floyd ending ever!

Comment

Morales vs pacquiao 1- "this is boxing at it's best!"
                      Barrera embarrassing hamed
                      Tarver vs jones 2- "you got any excuses tonight Roy?"
                      Ray Lenord knocking out Tommy Hearns.

Comment

Working...
                      X