Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Shane, wanna set Pacquiao on his ass? Try this...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
    Certainly but there was couple moments against Marg that he got pinned up against the ropes and Shane is a concusive puncher where as Marg more a wear you down sort puncher. It may only take one big shot from Shane to seriously hurt Pac so thats why he'll be very carefull early and like you say when the time is right he'll lay it on.
    Thats true but Shane also isnt a pressure fighter at all. He probably wont be driving Pac to the ropes in this fight and I wouldnt be surprised if Roach's and Manny's plan is to play it safe and win some rounds without to much risk in the first 6-8 rounds then just turning it on later. Cause I doubt they wanna risk getting caught early by Shane like Floyd almost was.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      plant your feet n swing
      Yep, but Mosely also needs to use his shakey hands to make Pacquiao all dizzy like.

Comment

Hmm... could work if Mosley could do it... "IF"

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          I agree with what you are saying and I do see Mosley's shot but I just don't know I would feel a lot better if Mosley had a jab to keep Manny right on the end of his right. I don't think Manny could solve 1-2 from a bigger guy who knows how to fight tall.

Outside of the lack of jab Mosley main flaw is how he gets flustered but if Mosley is able to be successful with the right hand that probably won't come into play since if you are successful it is unlikely that you get flustered.
          That's why Mosley is so suited for this. He has his jabs and feints on top of what I mentioned before. The right hand will be a jab sort of shot until he can really time it and lay something hard in there. It will be what is done after that moment what will determine the fight.....Rockin'

Comment

omg mosley's been fightin 4 30 yrs. n he's being trained by nazim mother****n richardson but he needs tips frm ppl on messageboards lol.

Comment

u only get credit for this if u post it on his tweeter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                That's why Mosley is so suited for this. He has his jabs and feints on top of what I mentioned before. The right hand will be a jab sort of shot until he can really time it and lay something hard in there. It will be what is done after that moment what will determine the fight.....Rockin'
                That is an interesting thought.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  omg mosley's been fightin 4 30 yrs. n he's being trained by nazim mother****n richardson but he needs tips frm ppl on messageboards lol.
                  Mosley needs all the help he can get?

Comment

Heres this incredibly conditioned fighter who basicaly runs in, left-right-left like a machine gun. That is how Pacquiao is programed. You know what I mean.........

Do these three motions at the same time. Step 45' forward with the left foot, drop your head down to the left and stick your right hand out. You've slipped Pacquiaos intial shot of his machine gun, he couldn't stop his flow if he wanted too. At the same time you've already taken the side with your step. Find Pacquiaos face with your right hand as he rushes in. Bring your back foot up with the right hand and you either slide out of the engagement or you can swing out completely with the hook while again taking position. Play with him like a cat would a mouse. And straight right hands. Think about it. I would say that Shane Mosely is well qualified to pull this off...................Rockin'
                    It ended up being Marquez to pull this move off but he did and instead of Pacqiauo landing on his ass he landed on his face. Marquez worked Paq well while waiting for Paq to slow just ever so much, he saved it, pulled it out and then bang. It looked as if somebody had shot Pacqiauo........Rockin'

Comment

It ended up being Marquez to pull this move off but he did and instead of Pacqiauo landing on his ass he landed on his face. Marquez worked Paq well while waiting for Paq to slow just ever so much, he saved it, pulled it out and then bang. It looked as if somebody had shot Pacqiauo........Rockin'
                      Fair play! If anyone had the calmness under pressure to pull this off it was Marquez...

Comment

Working...
                      X