No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dib: My Number One Target is Broner, Also Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dib: My Number One Target is Broner, Also Donaire

IBF featherweight boxing champion Billy Dib says the cancellation of his world title defence in the United States is not a setback and he wants to explore the possibilities of fighting in the Middle East.

Dib was due to make the third defence of his title against unbeaten Puerto Rican professional Jayson Velez at New York's famous Madison Square Garden on December 1.

However, Dib - who is managed by American rapper 50 Cent - has had his fight pulled from the card compiled by Oscar de la Hoya's Golden Boy Promotions.

"Promoters and networks in America carry heavy agendas and have different interests. Unfortunately for me, I got caught up in all their politics and missed a spot on a big card," Dib said.
    [Click Here To Read More]

your number one target is getting a fight

Comment

he hopes to get knocked out twice in a row?

Comment

Homie has all his weight divisions all mixed up...wazz up with that ??

Comment

lol this is getting pathetic. Seems like all of 50 cents fighters are desperately to grab a fight and just trying to go the david haye route and talk so much ish that they get a fight.

Comment

He's got a belt and that means he'll always have an opponent if he wants one..That's 50 trump card right there..so long as this kid doesn't lose his belt 50 has a fighter he can use as leverage. Many not be gbp fights but hey they aren't the only promoters in the game

Comment

Tripleheader December 15th

Nonito Donaire vs Jorge Arce

Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym

Wilfredo Vazquez JR vs Billy Dib

Comment

Can't wait for Dib to lose. Such a tosser

Comment

I can understand calling out a super featherweight, featherweight or a super bantam weight.... but targeting a guy in Broner who is two division north? Hell, I'd be happy with Dib fighting legit, world class fighters at this point as opposed to the soup cans he's defended his trinket against thus far.

Comment

Dib wants dibs.

Comment

Working...
                    X