• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    LOL..Good try at the excuse but ain't nothing wrong with the poll results
    was'nt tryin .. it's the truth, read the message boards

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Ward is a SMW and not just beat but beat up and made the number 1 LHW in the world quit just after Dawson was off of a win over Hopkins an old Hopkins but he beat Hopkins more convincingly than anyone previously had.
      Bui the guy had no credentials at 168, and was clearly affected by the weight drop, as you could have guessed coming in. Was fringe top 10 p4p for his work at 175, but Montiel was p4p and #1 in the division he fought Donaire at. Nishioka was #1 at 122 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        LOL..Good try at the excuse but ain't nothing wrong with the poll results
        They do the same thing with Pacquiao fantasy fights.

"Pacquiao loses to Sugar Ray Robinson because it's a fantasy fight lolool"

durr

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          They do the same thing with Pacquiao fantasy fights.

"Pacquiao loses to Sugar Ray Robinson because it's a fantasy fight lolool"

durr
          i dont even go in a fantasy fight thread...**** is annoying to me

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Bui the guy had no credentials at 168, and was clearly affected by the weight drop, as you could have guessed coming in. Was fringe top 10 p4p for his work at 175, but Montiel was p4p and #1 in the division he fought Donaire at. Nishioka was #1 at 122 as well.
            Was he? I didn't see that, he came in at what he roughly does unofficially at LHW on FN so there goes the "weight drained" excuse looked about the same physically to me in terms of his speed the problem was Ward took away that right jab which is what he uses to set up his offense.

P4P status is imaginary IDK why ppl use it for a basis of argument, I can easily rearrange p4p lists and put anyone anywhere for a variety of reasons.

Comment

Ward by a mile. No blatant ducks from SOG whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Was he? I didn't see that, he came in at what he roughly does unofficially at LHW on FN so there goes the "weight drained" excuse looked about the same physically to me in terms of his speed the problem was Ward took away that right jab which is what he uses to set up his offense.

P4P status is imaginary IDK why ppl use it for a basis of argument, I can easily rearrange p4p lists and put anyone anywhere for a variety of reasons.
                Beating Dawson at 175 would have been Ward's best and toughest career win, but if he wanted full credit for beating the LHW champ, he would have fought him there. I dont want to rehash the Dawson drained talk, but guys like Miranda and Green get koed by every top level guy except Ward, yet LHW champ gets hurt by every punch. How much credit you give to Pac for DLH btw?

Comment

I think they are about even. They both have a string of great wins going. They both win all their fights convincingly. I had Ward #1 before this fight. Donaire came through with another great KO win over the top guy in his weight class so I dropped Ward to #2 and gave the #1 spot to Donaire. Mayweather and Pacquiao are close behind in my opinion. Marquez and Martinez are just behind my top 4. They are all so good that I could change my list again because of a great performance or a poor performance by any of them. Right now Ward and Donaire are fighting often and winning big over the very best in their weight class. The other 4 top guys are not doing this.

Comment

P4P, I think Ward would neutralize Nonito's offense and out-box him.

Comment

Donaire.... I don't support fighters that clinch and head butt their way to victory while making them fight in his home town, and at his weight

Comment

Working...
                      X