• better resume Zab Judah or Timothy Bradley

lets hear it
    Judah
    60.00%
    Bradley
    40.00%

The poll is expired.

F**k the Miami Heat............

Bradley will by the time his career is over, hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      F**k the Miami Heat............

Bradley will by the time his career is over, hands down.

Comment

I'm just playing Larry. I dislike Lebron and people definitely need to cool it with the "He's better than Jorda, Magic, and Kobe stuff" for now, but he deserves his props.

It'll take probably 3 ring's before I start talking about his legacy being better than Kobe, and probably 3-4 and maybe even 5 before I start talking about him and Jordan.

As much as people want to downplay Kobe's first 3 ring's with Shaq, neither would have won without the other. And Kobe still averaged 22, 28, and 25 points during the three peat seasons. And he averaged 21, 29, and 26 during those psot seasons.

Lebron reminds me more of watching Magic when I was growing up in the 80's, and Kobe's game reminds me of Jordan.

It'll be interesting to see if this turns into a dynasty or not.

Comment

Judah has been in the ring with much higher caliber fighters. I dont see Bradley being as successful against Floyd than Judah was. I dont even see Bradley beating Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            Judah has been in the ring with much higher caliber fighters. I dont see Bradley being as successful against Floyd than Judah was. I dont even see Bradley beating Judah.
            Bradley would break Judah down, and after the first 3-4 rounds, it'd be all Bradley by a comfortable UD.

Comment

Vazquez
              Alexander
              Peterson
              Casamayor
              PACQUIAO

Bradley>>>Judah

Comment

Bradley can surpass him but I Voted Judah because he was UNDISPUTED Welter Weight champ at one point and thats a huge accomplishment that doesnt happen anymore and is bigger than anything Bradley has done so far (pac "win" included)

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  And I don't see Bradley getting knocked out in two rounds by Tszyu or losing to Baldimir. The only reason why anybody like you would pick Judah is out of spite over the Pacquiao fight. Judah did not have a better career than Bradley. And Judah was not "successful" against Mayweather. Winning 2-3 rounds is not success.

Comment

Cory Spinks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anybody Bradley has or will ever beat

Comment

Working...
                    X