Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a fact that Hopkins faked that "injury"

Comment

GoldenBoyPromotions ‏ @GoldenBoyBoxing Close
      "After everything @THEREALBHOP has acheived in his career, people are still doubting him! It's amazing! Some people never learn!" R Schaefer

GoldenBoyPromotions ‏ @GoldenBoyBoxing Close
      "For me to be able to introduce this legend in another significant fight is quite an honor: @THEREALBHOP " Richard Schaefer

Comment

GoldenBoyPromotions ‏ @GoldenBoyBoxing Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
        "I'm going to approach this fight the way I've been trained. Ain't too much to say other than that." @THEREALBHOP

Comment

Dan Rafael ‏ @danrafaelespn
          Why did you take this fight? @THEREALBHOP says, "Because I'm a legend." Succinct and true. #boxing @GoldenBoyBoxing

Comment

GoldenBoyPromotions ‏ @GoldenBoyBoxing
            "Right now I wanna beat @OfficialBadChad in one of the greatest places I've fought." @THEREALBHOP #OnceAndForAll

Comment

"No one else is ruling boxing the way I do: Not @FloydMayweather not Manny Pacquiao not @AmirKingKhan -- it's Bernard Hopkins"

Comment

"It ain't up to me where I go when I win...he's another person who will wind up on a list of so many young fighters I've beat."

Comment

"Am I comfortable being the underdog? Maybe I'm used to it, maybe I grew into it after all these years." @THEREALBHOP #OnceAndForAll

Comment

"To be honest with you, I don't have too much to say anymore. I've been around so long, 24 years, what else can you ask?!" @THEREALBHOP

Comment

"I've been right more than I've been wrong. Are you in shape? Are you ready Bernard? You know you can't ask me that."

Comment

Working...
                      X