No announcement yet.

Some incident today with a punk ass cop lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
    I do agree but 2 months ago in Mexico I was locked up and they made me get naked and take it up the butt. At the time it was akward and stuff but I got really pissed when I found out that wasn't allowed in that part of Mexico. I should of kept my mouth shut but seeing that cop even though from different countries and when I saw the first sign of ignorance I snapped and took out my anger towards police on his punk ass. When I realized I should of kept shut, it was too late and he was talking shit so I kept going and responding, lol.
    really??? interesting.

Comment

So I'm putting out flyers. I am walking down the stairs of a house and a cop is there and says hi so I say hi back. And he's like what are yoind there, putting out flyers? I'm like yeah. So he is like you got and ID? So I'm reaching for my pocket and I stop and ask him why. He gets surprised and says what? So I'm like yeah why? What did I do wrong? He tells me because he is a police officer. I then start to walk away and he goes behind me and starts talking all his bs and I stop and give him my ID. He then pulls me to his car and starts talking **** like any ******* cop lol. I tell him to shut the **** up and he starts like poking my head cuz he was pissed and I told him alright dont ****ing touch me. He keeps it up and I say alright you can search but get your ****ing hands away from in that manner so he lowers his hands. He then calls my brother who is right accross the street and searches him and he says he is making sure we dont got any weapons on us. I then turn to him and tell him why the **** would we be carrying weapons throwing out flyers? He then starts talking all this **** and tells me if I say one more word he is taking me and then I look directly into his eyes and gave the dirtiest look anyone could give and he tells me to turn around. Lol dont know why but I laughed because he couldnt handle my look the punk ass *****, but he let us go with a warning and then my father comes in and asks whats wrong. And then at that moment he looks at me as if to tell him what was wrong with me but I gave him a look like mofo you start talking **** again Imma keep going but he kinda just chills out. Lol I know I got an anger problem but I was happy cussing at him I thought he deserved it. Lol what do you guys think?

Comment

So I'm putting out flyers. I am walking down the stairs of a house and a cop is there and says hi so I say hi back. And he's like what are yoind there, putting out flyers? I'm like yeah. So he is like you got and ID? So I'm reaching for my pocket and I stop and ask him why. He gets surprised and says what? So I'm like yeah why? What did I do wrong? He tells me because he is a police officer. I then start to walk away and he goes behind me and starts talking all his bs and I stop and give him my ID. He then pulls me to his car and starts talking **** like any ******* cop lol. I tell him to shut the **** up and he starts like poking my head cuz he was pissed and I told him alright dont ****ing touch me. He keeps it up and I say alright you can search but get your ****ing hands away from in that manner so he lowers his hands. He then calls my brother who is right accross the street and searches him and he says he is making sure we dont got any weapons on us. I then turn to him and tell him why the **** would we be carrying weapons throwing out flyers? He then starts talking all this **** and tells me if I say one more word he is taking me and then I look directly into his eyes and gave the dirtiest look anyone could give and he tells me to turn around. Lol dont know why but I laughed because he couldnt handle my look the punk ass *****, but he let us go with a warning and then my father comes in and asks whats wrong. And then at that moment he looks at me as if to tell him what was wrong with me but I gave him a look like mofo you start talking **** again Imma keep going but he kinda just chills out. Lol I know I got an anger problem but I was happy cussing at him I thought he deserved it. Lol what do you guys think?
        Cool story bro.

Comment

squeal your a bs legend, you could come up with an wayyyyyyyyyyyyy funnier response then that.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
            really??? interesting.
            Honestly I thought for a second there he was gonna put something in my anus while I was doing the squats, lol. I was told to do 5 and every single one of those 5 times I was bracing for something going up my anus lol.

Comment

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and Warrants shall not be issued, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
              As soon as he asked for your id you should break out your cell phone, inform him that this is no longer a private conversation, hit the record button and ask him "why are you harrasing me?"...if he continus to harras you and touches you in any way call 911 and tell them that there is an officer harrasing and assulting you and you have it on tape.

in order to legally record him......first off you have to inform him that the conversation is not a pivate one as long as the cop has any reason to assume the conversation is private you are not allowed to record his voice. if you inform him that this is a public conversation and he should choose his words wisely before you record him there is nothing he can do......if he takes your phone request that you are shown exactlly in his crime law code book that all officers must carry in their patrol car where it gives the officer the right of theft. and if he asks you what gives you the right to record him inform that you can record any public conversation.

wait.....are you mexican and in arizona?

also looking around it seems like you could avoid the whole situation just by asking "am i free to go or am i being detained" if you are free to go then leave if you are being detained ask why you are being detained as they must have reasonable suspicision to detain you.

http://flexyourrights.org/faq/When_do_I_have_to_show_ID
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-18-2011, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                As soon as he asked for your id you should break out your cell phone, inform him that this is no longer a private conversation, hit the record button and ask him "why are you harrasing me?"...if he continus to harras you and touches you in any way call 911 and tell them that there is an officer harrasing and assulting you and you have it on tape.

in order to legally record him......first off you have to inform him that the conversation is not a pivate one as long as the cop has any reason to assume the conversation is private you are not allowed to record his voice. if you inform him that this is a public conversation and he should choose his words wisely before you record him there is nothing he can do......if he takes your phone request that you are shown exactlly in his crime law code book that all officers must carry in their patrol car where it gives the officer the right of theft. and if he asks you what gives you the right to record him inform that you can record any public conversation.

wait.....are you mexican and in arizona?
                I was just doing things on the fly lol and I am a Mexican but in Chicago, lol. American citizen though.

Comment

I was just doing things on the fly lol and I am a Mexican but in Chicago, lol. American citizen though.
                  Consensual

At any time, police may approach a person and ask questions. The objective may simply be a friendly conversation; however, the police also may suspect involvement in a crime, but lack “specific and articulable facts”[4] that would justify a detention or arrest, and hope to obtain these facts from the questioning. The person approached is not required to identify herself or answer any other questions, and may leave at any time.[5] Police are not usually required to tell a person that she is free to decline to answer questions and go about her business;[6] however, a person can usually determine whether the interaction is consensual by asking, “Am I free to go?”[7][8]

[edit] Detention

A person is detained when circumstances are such that a reasonable person would believe he is not free to leave.[9]

Police may briefly detain a person if they have reasonable suspicion that the person has committed, is committing, or is about to commit a crime. Many state laws explicitly grant this authority; in Terry v. Ohio, the U.S. Supreme Court established it in all jurisdictions, regardless of explicit mention in state or local laws. Police may conduct a limited search for weapons (known as a “frisk”) if they reasonably suspect that the person to be detained may be armed and dangerous.

Police may question a person detained in a Terry stop, but in general, the detainee is not required to answer.[10] However, many states have “stop and identify” laws that explicitly require a person detained under the conditions of Terry to identify himself to police, and in some cases, provide additional information.

Before Hiibel, it was unresolved whether a detainee could be arrested and prosecuted for refusing to identify himself. Authority on this issue was split among the federal circuit courts of appeal,[11] and the U.S. Supreme Court twice expressly refused to address the question.[12] In Hiibel, the Court held, in a 5–4 decision, that a Nevada “stop and identify” law did not violate the United States Constitution. The Court’s opinion implied that a detainee was not required to produce written identification, but could satisfy the requirement merely by stating his name. Some “stop and identify” laws do not require that a detainee identify himself, but allow refusal to do so to be considered along with other factors in determining whether there is probable cause to arrest. In some states, providing a false name is an offense.[13]

As of November 2010, the Supreme Court has not addressed the validity of requirements that a detainee provide information other than his name.
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_an...80.9D_statutes

some more information

Comment

You must be black or hispanic I take it

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                      Just so u know those laws only apply to white people. If u a minority all that **** goes out the window because minorities suspicious in a cops eyes. And God forbid u make a sudden move, you may get shot. Happens all the time

Comment

Working...
                      X