No announcement yet.

DLC Boxers Staying Locked Even After You Buy Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLC Boxers Staying Locked Even After You Buy Them

In Fight Night Round 4 it happen to me and other people. EA has become pathetic, how can they let **** like this happen?

It hasn't happened to me. Which system are you on? PS3 or XBOX 360?

Comment

Keep in mind that you have to install what you downloaded which is like 100kb.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
        It hasn't happened to me. Which system are you on? PS3 or XBOX 360?
        Xbox 360

Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
        Keep in mind that you have to install what you downloaded which is like 100kb.
        I go the update, I got the free DLC pack of almost 1GB and I bought the DLC boxer pack. I think I did all the things I need to do but they still locked.

Comment

I don't have an XBOX 360 anymore... Sorry man I don't know what to tell you. I'm on the PS3

Comment

just bought the content yesterday wasnt happy with de la hoya...however the klitsckos looks great and havent used foreman or toney yet
            i got owned online but i did win once in a laggy game by KO

Comment

^^the middleweight james toney is a beast. The Klits and big George are pretty damn good too, you're right about oscar though but oh well 4 out 5 isn't too bad.

Comment

Oscar is a bit of a dissapointment, but he has a great jab and left hook in this game which is vital.

Comment

Some1 already made a vitali character that plays and looks like vitali, so I'm not too made that they charge you for this dlc when people are able to make their own boxers who look close enough to Vitali. And that character created model players like vitali aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by JosephFelice View Post
                    Some1 already made a vitali character that plays and looks like vitali, so I'm not too made that they charge you for this dlc when people are able to make their own boxers who look close enough to Vitali. And that character created model players like vitali aswell.
                    Yeh buts not the official Vitali!
                    I prefer the Official fighters rather then some version of VK made by some dude called Gareth...

Comment

Working...
                    X