No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff Vs Rob Crawley June 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Zelenoff Vs Rob Crawley June 20

Pimp backed out, Im fighting this guy now , hes a pro debuter I should be able to whipe him out quick.... get my 1st win heres the Link

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...6405&cat=boxer

zelenoff DQ 2

Comment

Oh damn, why'd he back out?

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
        Oh damn, why'd he back out?
        It's bull****, that's why. Pimp didn't back out, Charlie did. Charlie could have DEMANDED that he face Hillbilly, but he let Stacy substitute some nobody instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
          It's bull****, that's why. Pimp didn't back out, Charlie did. Charlie could have DEMANDED that he face Hillbilly, but he let Stacy substitute some nobody instead.
          zakman U know i realized ure a sick human being ure the 1 with serious mental issues u got a serious mutha****kingg obsession with hillbilly Pimp, i swear to god if I ever see hbp, in my Life..... In person I swear to god, I will Attack Him to the point where Im a end Up dong 25 to Life Boy....... im serious ok...... pimp turned on stacey and he backed out period, if U wanna fight u never talk down your promotor thats a way of saying "I dont wanna fight" and he did it, hes a bitttch

Comment

Yo Zee.Pimp had no intention of fighting you man..Now the time is getting near his gone and punked out..This is bull****..After 3 to 4 months of countdown and build up the c*nt goes and pulls out..U should find him and take the fight to the cobblers..

Why dont u rematch Hartley?

Comment

u guys see NOW????, alot of You doubted me and said I might back Out and not show, well check this pimp left stacey with No Choice But to pull him off the card and I am still In, i couldve been like ahh Pimp backed out Im a back off too..... and then june 20 gets cancelled but instead Im gonna still be fighting against that other dude rob crawley and Ill rematch andrew when I win this fight in 5 weeks.... that goes to show my courage and determination and willingness to Be a true winner in Boxing.... Pimp is a worthless Piece off shhhitt

Comment

U backed out charlie you coward.

Comment

Zelenoff, for once in your life, man the **** up and demand the fight against Hillbilly Pimp. You know very well that Pimp didn't pull out of the fight. Stacy Goodson cancelled the fight because he is afraid of putting you in the ring with anybody with a pulse as he is aware of your inability to fight. The evidence is on ESB you dumb ****.

Comment

Charlies a certified coward.

and he will NEVERRRRRRRRRRR fight versatile

Comment

Working...
                    X