Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You heard it from me. My sources indicate that Margs tested positive for Steroids!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You heard it from me. My sources indicate that Margs tested positive for Steroids!

There is a serious rumor swirling that Margs has been disqualified as the WW champ of the world, and that the announcement is coming up very shortly. He has tested positive for roids. If this is true which I think it is, that is a damn shame that he hurt Cotto the way he did. Cheaters never win.

Originally posted by boofdatruth View Post
    There is a serious rumor swirling that Margs has been disqualified as the WW champ of the world, and that the announcement is coming up very shortly. He has tested positive for roids. If this is true which I think it is, that is a damn shame that he hurt Cotto the way he did. Cheaters never win.
    except when they actually win.

why would Margs need roids btw?

Comment

If this is true, Mexicans should be ashamed

Comment

Oh God..

You arn't joking right Boof?

If it's true, I will lose respect for Tony, That's a BIG if, imo.

Comment

no source no good

what a read from the article on the forum the test result is either Thursday or Friday

Comment

And exactly who are you again? A member since December 2007, probably joined up because of Mayweather/Hatton.

Yeah, I'll take your word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
              Oh God..

You arn't joking right Boof?

If it's true, I will lose respect for Tony, That's a BIG if, imo.
              I swear, and would not play around with something like this. It is a rumor, and I was called and asked if I heard this, and I told my people no.

Comment

Fight would have likely went the same way.....Don't matter to me, Congrats Margy great fight.

Comment

I swear, and would not play around with something like this. It is a rumor, and I was called and asked if I heard this, and I told my people no.
                  Ok dude, thanks;

I hope this is not true. But, so many rumors running around..

It's starting to make me think.

Comment

Originally posted by RightHandLead View Post
                    And exactly who are you again? A member since December 2007, probably joined up because of Mayweather/Hatton.

Yeah, I'll take your word for it.
                    You need to look at your own numbers lol. I've been a fighter, and a fan probably longer than you've been alive. I wouldn't come here and lie to you guys. What would I get out of that? I was called and told this, so I posted it. There is no ulterior motive with me. It is a rumor, but my boy said it is a strong rumor. I hope it isn't true as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X