No announcement yet.

God, No God, Morals, and Evolution

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
    apparently i can't ban people from specific threads and i would hate to close/lock threads, especially ones that people seem to enjoy, just because a couple of people can't follow the rules of this lounge.
    so if you can't follow the rules, expect a ban from this lounge.
    me???
    The Dhali lama said to know the rules so that you can break them effectively. I didn't step on anybody's toes. just gave my opinion. Of anothers posts.

Comment

• re

Originally posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
      So umm yeah..I'm done debating. It seems the Christians in here always have an excuse for something saying well the bible meant this...If the Bible meant something..Why not just say it. Why prophecies that the messiah is gonna build the third temple but the temple turns out to be Jesus' body? WTF?? why couldn't it have said hes gonna resurrect in 3 days in the first place and his body is the temple? Why couldn't they prophecies the virgin birth rather then saying he will be descended by blood from David? Well the bible has a bunch of BS in it but this little part right here, its not BS...Okay Why do you require proof for most things but when it comes to religion it gets an exception...Well you can't prove the big bang...Ya'll can't prove god created the universe either! He exists outside of time and space! Well okay say he is outside of time and space..He still has to be somewhere..who created that somewhere and what created him? Its cool though I mean some people need to believe in magic and fairy tales to live a happier life...It gives them meaning thinking that they are not just gonna rot in the ground....I guarantee that if the bible had no heaven or hell...you would not be worshiping Jesus because you would have no incentive.. The only reason you do worship him is because you are afraid... And doing something or believing something because you are intimidated by a supreme being who will give you an eternal spanking when you die is no reason to believe in it. I guess some people are meant to be slaves in this life though. I am a servant of god.....please thats no different from being a slave to a master.
      it's all good, your not gonna get me mad, say what you wanna say, I think your afraid.see I know what am living for.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Sonny !! View Post
        BTW, Deacon Sonny will be preaching again on January 7th and I expect everyone to be there. My last sermon was a blockbuster and this next one will be even better.
        i will do what i can.

Comment

• Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
          i will do what i can.
          are you christian and you husband is christian too?

Comment

• re

God Is Good

Comment

• Originally posted by kingdosia View Post
              I truly hope you are not done debating. It is a process by which truth is uncovered. Maybe not for you, maybe another who has read yours K-doggs and others posts. One could learn somthing about themselves through reflection of this type. It raises the question why? And who am I? right?
              One of the side effects of that sort of debate is a phycological gain of a spiritual level.
              I didn't say religous.
              It's healthy is what I am getting at. And shows intelligence beyond the "slaves" or sheep. A rare and exciting creature. And a leader.
              Some just see the world differently. I like to take as many views in ass I can when reflecting on this world and my lifetime. Sheds different values of light to the spectrum.
              Logic, Mathmatics, Science are escelent universal tools to explain various phenom's to us. Still these "tools" are creations of the same creature as the fantastical more creative explinations which can and will varry from human to human. Science is standard. Imagery isn't
              Neither can be proven as right, or wrong.
              dude you know what.... I LOVE THE YAMECA! Good K! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by rageinme View Post
                it's all good, your not gonna get me mad, say what you wanna say, I think your afraid.see I know what am living for.
                ....why would I be afraid? I have nothing to fear. I don't believe in hell...you have something to be afraid for..not me! lol

Comment

• re

....why would I be afraid? I have nothing to fear. I don't believe in hell...you have something to be afraid for..not me! lol
                  sorry but no, as long as I have jesus in my heart and not let him down I got nothing to fear.if he is for me who can be again'st me

Comment

• re

believe in hell or not it's real

Comment

• Originally posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
                      Take my advice. Dont respond to an 'alt' poster. They are often there just to wind u up.

Comment

Working...
                      X