Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is gta san andreas, gta 4, red dead, all the same?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is gta san andreas, gta 4, red dead, all the same?

i only played gta 4 so far, i didnt like it much. i thought it gets too repetitive. thats why im hesitant to play san andreas and red dead...

San Andreas is brilliant. Redemption is a masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      San Andreas is brilliant. Redemption is a masterpiece.
      is redemption is much better than gta 4? i didnt play san andres but i watched my brother played it and im aware with its hype when it was released

Comment

i thought those were all bad ass games

Comment

Red Dead is arguably better than GTA4, depends on taste. San Andreas has a ton to do, as much as any game ever made. Story's a little loopy and ridiculous, but that's not the #1 thing people go to GTA for. You'd have a hard time going back to the gameplay after GTA4 or Red Dead though.

Comment

Originally posted by Once_Capitalist View Post
            i only played gta 4 so far, i didnt like it much. i thought it gets too repetitive. thats why im hesitant to play san andreas and red dead...
            All those games you listed are made by Rockstar and Red Dead is different to the other two cause it's set back in the western times when cowboys were around.

In my opinion San Andreas is the best GTA so far and Red Dead is a great game as well.

Comment

San Andreas was the **** at the time it came out but right now maybe its a little outdated a game like Sleeping Dogs is maybe better

and I never understood the hype about Red dead is an ok game and I probably won't touch a sequel

Comment

To me, San Andreas is the best game ever. Its so long with so many missions and the area is huge. There are lots of different weapons and the funnest part is shooting it out with the cops and running from them.

Comment

San Andreas is one of the GOATs, but it's dated now.

Haven't played GTA 4, heard it was shit.

San Andreas had sooo many celebrity voices for characters, I loved it lol.

Comment

am i the only one who didnt like san andreas?
                    i felt the combat was sloppy and the history was lame, not to mention cj was black which made him hard to identify with. its like all their focus went into making the city

Comment

Working...
                    X