View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 07:21 PM #28
mental hospital toughness

Quoted: 677 Post(s)
Godsfly has disabled reputation
Bank: 11,498,525,502.03
Total Points: 21,599,641,422.12
To a good poster. - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
supposedly in the know. probably some goon who goes to Billy Nelson's gym and swears blind that Ricky really wants to fight Broner.

unless one is willing to identify one's sources so that their credibility may be assessed, it's best not to refer to them.

Burns and Warren can keep making money at home with limp defences.

if this forum is of such low caliber, it surprises me that one such as yourself, so privy to such privileged information, would bother posting here.
nice post!

i don't see how people can't see that this is a tag team thing. it's both burns & warren getting over on the people.........it's all about making large amounts of money while fighting little risk. both burns and warren are in on this & no one is gonna convince me other wise.
Godsfly is offline   Reply With Quote