Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather officially out of jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see him out. I'd be willing to bet that after gettin some Ms. Jackson snatch, the man went directly to the gym, and for a early morning run after that. Hopefully he stays out of trouble, and gets back into his routine.

Comment

its gonna be 'HARDLOVE, PENETRATION!' Tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Good to see him out. I'd be willing to bet that after gettin some Ms. Jackson snatch, the man went directly to the gym, and for a early morning run after that. Hopefully he stays out of trouble, and gets back into his routine.
        Now thats discipline... I am sure he got the hard work out of the way then went and smashed Ms Jackson's snatch, I know I would.

Originally posted by itchum77 View Post
        its gonna be 'HARDLOVE, PENETRATION!' Tonight
        This post made my day!

Comment

Where the hell were the Watson Twins in the video? Guess they didn't want to get up that early. Pops was there.

Glad he's out. Hopefully he stays away from dumb shit that gets him in trouble now. Steer clear of the X.

Comment

Glad he's back home.

Comment

He looks sexy as hell right there.

Comment

Originally posted by stilltharow View Post

that beard is a penis sucking beard so the semen doesn't dripple down his chin

Comment

Glad floyd is back. Lets hope he cuts out all the dumb ni&&a ***** and concentrates on making the manny fight.

Comment

He came out looking all skinny like a crack head. He has an excuse lined up if he loses his next fight or looks bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      He looks sexy as hell right there.

Comment

Working...
                      X