Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Champion: The Worst Fight Night Ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    Spamming 1 punch works in almost every boxing game.
    Naw, FNRD4 spamming one punch got you ****ed up. Countering responded better. Their were a variety of styles in FNRD4 and this new one everyone is the same. Max out one punch and use it over and over. It's disgusting.

EA destroyed online World Championship mode with the money thing.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Is it really THAT bad? What's so different about it from Round 4?
      I guess it depends on if you like Online or not. I for one love teh World championship mode on;line. I was top ten on fnrd4. It's impossible to even get anywhere now because you have to spend foreer to max settings out on your guy and as you struggle to get there you face all these guys who only max out and throw one punch. No matter how good you can't dodge or block them all with a low lvl guy.

Comment

Champions sucks. Hate the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
          I guess it depends on if you like Online or not. I for one love teh World championship mode on;line. I was top ten on fnrd4. It's impossible to even get anywhere now because you have to spend foreer to max settings out on your guy and as you struggle to get there you face all these guys who only max out and throw one punch. No matter how good you can't dodge or block them all with a low lvl guy.
          Yea it's real bull****. I've quit online be issue of that.

Now I just play around with regular matches

Comment

I sure like it much more than round 4. I don't really get all the hate the game gets, then again i don't play online much at all.

Aside from round 3, champion is the fight night game i played the most.

Comment

I only played the Demo and I hated it. I love FNR4. I still play it actually

Comment

I agree. I just played it for the first time last weekend and couldn't stand the controls. Round 3 is still my favorite.

Comment

I was playing R4 today. Easily the best.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Is it really THAT bad? What's so different about it from Round 4?
                    The way the fighters move sucks, the punches have no snap, the damage they do is inconsistent as hell, you can nail a guy with 10 straight flush power shots and get knocked down by a glancing jab. It's really arcadey, like it's designed to make every fight a slugfest. The default camera is awful too.

Comment

round 3 FTW !!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X