No announcement yet.

Is Danny the king of 140 now??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Danny the king of 140 now??

I read this article about danny being king of 140, and the end he is saying that Zab Judah is already sending Danny offers to fight your opinion?

http://www.allnewthoughts.com/2012/0...ng-of-140.html

Um I believe Lucas Matthysse has something to say.

Comment

He's #1 for sure.

Comment

He's the regent. Someone better will take his soon.

Unless I am surprised, which I would like to be in this case. I think he could have the same temperament as Marquez, which with a better trainer could definitely lead to him being a much better fighter than he is right now.

Imagine if he got with Nacho?

Comment

Yea if him and Lucas fight that would be big...that would really test his chin....But I think he should fight Marquez first that would be a huge payday and Marquez can still damage out that would be bloody and hard hitting..

Comment

He has the ring belt and is THE champion

Comment

The king of a barren division.

Comment

Not at all. Who has he beat? A washed up Morales and A chinny Khan coming off a loss?

I think Judah, Mathhyse, Maidana, and Peterson all beat him. Rios too. And Marquez.

Ill add more as they come to mind.
                Last edited by Cazadores; 07-15-2012, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
                  Not at all. Who has he beat? A washed up Morales and A chinny Khan coming off a loss?

I think Judah, Mathhyse, Maidana, and Peterson all beat him. Rios too.
                  Well they have to prove that.as of now he is the linear champion until someone takes it.

Comment

If Lucas didn't get robbed he would have wins over Judah & Alexander as well as his demolition job of Soto.

I think that is far better than wins over a shot-to-**** Morales, Holt & a fragile A mere con myself.

Nobody at 140 beats Lucas, NOBODY!

Khan, Olusegun, Garcia, none of those guys.

Lucas K.Os Garcia and ends Khans career if they fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X