Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kaps Don't Whine When MAC Miller Kicks Nate da Tard Diaz's A$$!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Kaps Don't Whine When MAC Miller Kicks Nate da Tard Diaz's A$$!!!

To me Jim Miller aka Mac Miller lol is way to durable and skillful to lose to nate diaz. Watch you'll see. When it happens please don't cry about it, ok?? (like your boys do)

you talk too much for being a borderline invalid

500m on Nate

u scared?

Comment

Miller is one of my favorite fighters like Condit was, I expect a good fight Miller could very well beat Nate, I bet he doesn't try and point him though, he'll come to fight. He's not at Jacksons.....

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfoot View Post
        you talk too much for being a borderline invalid

500m on Nate

u scared?
        haha borderline invalid, that's creative.

No your boys talk to much *****, u mad???

scared of you and your jeep liberty, I stay ready.

Make it 550 m.

Sig it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Miller is one of my favorite fighters like Condit was, I expect a good fight Miller could very well beat Nate, I bet he doesn't try and point him though, he'll come to fight. He's not at Jacksons.....

I feel you kaps but you took it too far with your sig,your hurt and now I am giving you a chance for revenge.

Comment

Miller will do worse than Condit. He's going to Maynard him. Just watch. lol

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              :ANYWORD:

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Really, you take Miller for a lay n prayer? Or by Maynard him you mean wing a bunch of punches that miss?

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                  I feel you kaps but you took it too far with your sig,your hurt and now I am giving you a chance for revenge.
                  What exactly am I hurt about? Just want to see if you're paying attention...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    What exactly am I hurt about? Just want to see if you're paying attention...
                    With disappointment that these cats didnt go toe to toe. If they fight again we can bet again

Comment

Working...
                    X