No announcement yet.

Need to lose 30 to 50 pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to lose 30 to 50 pounds

So guys,I'm 6'2 and I used to weigh some where around 175 lbs about 4 years ago. Right about now i'm 250/114 kg/lbs. I have a bad back that have kept me from training regularly for over 4 years. My economical situation makes it hard to eat "good" healthy food and following diets and eat regularly. My back keeps me from getting regular exercise. So how do I lose weight??? It almost seems as crash diet is the only way to do it but I don't want to be a p****. Any suggestions or tips? Can you lose weight with an extremely limited budget? I haven't seen action for over 2 years guys, I'm getting desperate

You can lose weight on a budget. Losing weight is just a matter of creating a caloric deficit. In other words just eating less. But if you want to lose weight and look good and still hold onto some lean muscle mass, you'll have to eat healthier, eat more protein and do some resistance training and cardio.

Cardio, weight training and eating right will not only help you keep your muscle tone, but it will also accelerate the weight loss process. If all you can do is watch what you eat, it's going to be a lot harder and take a lot longer.

What is the extent of your injury?

Also losing weight is a process that shouldn't be rushed either way, unless you want to end up looking like shyt and possibly acquiring some health problems.

Comment

Working...
    X