View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 05:46 PM #82
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 930,666,081,384,544,128.00
Total Points: 930,666,091,984,794,624.00
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
I don’t think I have ever said anyone is better due to the way they have progress, most people that knows me here knows I have Wilder over Joshua and am not one of those nationality pricks. However his progress has been terrible, he was never rushed in those 9/10 years but all of a sudden everyone now wants the best to fight the best.

Am all for “The best fighting the best “ but the hypocrisy here is astounding as of recent. Before Joshua came along and overtook him Wilder had other champions/names he could have fought but we had a steady feed of mediocrity.

Where were all these fight Klitschko etc when Wilder had the same belt two years ago?
Wlad was kind of tied up for a long time with Fury and then the rematch that went no where. By the time Wlad became free Wilder was embroiled in the whole Povetkin mess (which includes the injuries from the Arreola fight) and Joshua was free to make that happen.

I don't really read much into because I was following Wilder, it just never really worked out. Wlad needed the one last belt and never really tried too hard to get it, not that Wilder wasn't ok letting Wlad get old.

There were never that many good guys at heavy during Wilder's whole run and when 2 fights get called off against 2 of the better ones that is pretty damaging both in terms of time and opportunity cost (you choose one guy you then can't choose another as the other guy will go do his own thing).

Now is the time for Wilder to prove himself to the world people have been asking for it before but now is the time and Joshua is the guy who proves the most. The fight is going to be huge and for pretty much all the marbles (except maybe one loose one hanging out in New Zealand).
The Gambler1981 is online now   Reply With Quote