View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 06:56 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1043 Post(s)
KingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 151,053.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
You could easily do that with every division except 130. Every division has a handful of no named or weak contenders. Take WW for instance, none of those guys are tested really except Garcia and he gets the most hate. Difference is, its a glamour division but whos to say Thurman isnt another Eubank Jr.
I think WW is a middle of the road division, but middleweight is definitely weak. I think super middle is weak also. And Keith Thurman is definitely better than Eubank jr, but that's only suggestive of course.

At WW, you have guys like Lamont Peterson who is to me the equivalent of Danny Jacobs and he's barely a contender.
KingHippo is offline   Reply With Quote