No announcement yet.

I'm a PBF fan, but let's keep it real folks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a PBF fan, but let's keep it real folks

As much as I like Floyd (in the ring, as a boxer. he's a toolbag otherwise), as a fan of the sport it's hard to hate on a guy like Pacquiao who just destroys everyone he faces

Even though I think Floyd could beat Pacquiao if they ever faced each other, it doesn't cause me to hate on Pacman. In fact with the way Floyd has been conducting himself with regards to boxing, all I can say is at least Pacquiao ****ing fights twice a year, if not 3 times a year depending on what months the fights land on

Floyd has so much talent but I don't think he's had it in his heart to box for a living since 2007. I think when the Pacquiao hype train started, it really bothered Floyd but, unfortunately, I think he's gotten used to it now to the point where he doesn't care anymore

This fight will never happen and I'm not blaming it on WADA OSDT, or fear of needles, or Floyd being afraid

I'm blaming it on Floyd not giving a **** about boxing anymore

This doesn't bother Pacquiao fans much I'm sure but it bothers me as a Floyd fan, at least you guys' favorite fighter is actually fighting still, whereas I have to spend my money elsewhere and it sucks

Sorry for the rant, just how I feel. Any other Floyd fans agree with me?

Floyd fans are cool, *****s are dumb and happy to talk about Floyd will beat Pac this and that but at the end they watch Pac fights hoping his opponent beat him.

Comment

Excellent post.

Comment

Agree...

Comment

this is what you call a true Floyd fan.
          *****S=are not actually Floydfans, these dumb****s are pachaters who just wanna see pac lose.

Comment

Wow.. didnt know Floyd has good fans like the TS...

Most of them are terrible posters...

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
              As much as I like Floyd (in the ring, as a boxer. he's a toolbag otherwise), as a fan of the sport it's hard to hate on a guy like Pacquiao who just destroys everyone he faces

Even though I think Floyd could beat Pacquiao if they ever faced each other, it doesn't cause me to hate on Pacman. In fact with the way Floyd has been conducting himself with regards to boxing, all I can say is at least Pacquiao ****ing fights twice a year, if not 3 times a year depending on what months the fights land on

Floyd has so much talent but I don't think he's had it in his heart to box for a living since 2007. I think when the Pacquiao hype train started, it really bothered Floyd but, unfortunately, I think he's gotten used to it now to the point where he doesn't care anymore

This fight will never happen and I'm not blaming it on WADA OSDT, or fear of needles, or Floyd being afraid

I'm blaming it on Floyd not giving a **** about boxing anymore

This doesn't bother Pacquiao fans much I'm sure but it bothers me as a Floyd fan, at least you guys' favorite fighter is actually fighting still, whereas I have to spend my money elsewhere and it sucks

Sorry for the rant, just how I feel. Any other Floyd fans agree with me?
              That is basically how I feel about him. It seems like he is trying to change his image so people dont think of him as a boxer anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                That is basically how I feel about him. It seems like he is trying to change his image so people dont think of him as a boxer anymore.
                Strange...very strange...but possibly true.

Kudos to the TS.

Me? I'm a dead on fan of................interesting matchups.
                That's why I want to see these two go at it. DOesn't matter who wins.

But seeing the TS come at it with a neutral angle like that is, indeed, a breath of fresh air around here.

Comment

Working...
                X