View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 12:33 AM #20
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 9590 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 228,720,240,892,533.19
Total Points: 100,001,000,329,820,338,388,992.00
WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 

cases where snitching is acceptable (imho) -

huge reward of some kind ($$$$ or lighter sentence)
is probably the most frowned upon. but if im in a tight spot and offered a deal, fnck it. i have to do whats best for me. the 1st one whos offered a deal usually takes it. might as well be me. getting out of jail sooner than later is always best. no one wants to stay in jail a day longer than they have to. that said, id never roll over a true friend or family member (unless that friend/fam member is a pos rapist/killer). now, if im offered a ton (millions) of money......id at least consider it.

can save a life, improve living conditions

ill be the 1st to snitch on anyone i know to be a low life pos. i wouldnt want that shlt on my conscience if i knew i could have helped save a life. and if im trapped in a drug infested neighborhood, id want the police to get in here and clean it up. no one should have to held hostage in their own home/apt. especially the elderly.

to win an e beef

that ''L'', doe. who can live with that ?!?!?!
Elroy The Great is online now   Reply With Quote