View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 04:24 PM #15
Banned

Quoted: 3094 Post(s)
Cheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,100,000,179,999,993,757,696.00
RACIST B!TCH - Mr McDowell Keep Bustin, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Drunk right now, so thought I'd share some - Shontae De'marc Don't need it, me and my brothas stole it anyway - Shontae De'marc Welcome back!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

What if you see a drug deal going down? And you know it's a drug deal (not weed) cause you literally hear and see it.

That's a pretty grey area - cause obviously you're not involved in anything illegal so you're not telling to save your ass. But you're still calling the cops on somebody on two consenting adults that just happen to be doing something illegal.

Lol do you bring the ruckus to ole boy by picking up that phone and calling the pee-po?? Or just mind your own business?
Cheek busting is offline   Reply With Quote